38

The next few hours passed in a complete blur. Micky could hardly keep up with the two angels as they gathered food (Michael didn't need to eat, but Micky did), water, money, clothing, and everything else they would need for a road trip that would last for God knows how long.

"So am I going to spend the rest of my life on the road?" Micky bit his lip. He didn't want to run forever.

"No," Davy assured him. "But this will have to do until we figure out how to stop the Angels. Knowing the H.A., he's probably sent Petah or one of his other mindless followers after ya."

"Wh-What do they want with me, anyway?" Micky asked nervously.

Davy ignored him and instead went into the garage. "Are you ready, Michael?"

Micky followed close behind Davy and blushed when he realized that the trunk was open and Michael was bending over, sticking his ass—clad in a pair of tight jeans—in the air. It wiggled in the incredibly tight jeans as Michael moved around. Micky's throat felt incredibly dry as Michael straightened up and turned his attention to Davy.

"Yessir, I've just finished settin' up a bed in the back for Micky," he said. "I think we're ready to go."

Davy nodded. "Good luck."

Micky looked down at the smaller man, grateful for the distraction. "You're not coming with us?"

"I've got to stay around so I can distract Petah or anyone else if they come 'round," Davy explained.

"Oh, I see."

Davy reached up to hug Micky. Surprised, Micky hugged back. They pulled away and Davy threw a look at Michael, who glanced away. He knew what that look meant, and he was dreading the talk he knew he would have to have with Micky.

Micky, though, seemed oblivious to the silent exchange. "Stay safe, Davy," he said quietly.

Davy smiled. "You don't gotta worry about me," he said. "Just make sure Mike doesn't drive ya completely bonkers. I can't stand that country stuff he likes playing on the radio."

"Hey!" Michael exclaimed.

Micky managed a small chuckle at that. "Okay," he said. Davy gave him one last, knowing smile before the human boy approached the car and got into the passenger seat.

Michael saluted Davy, who waved as he watched the other angel get into the car. Davy stood, watching, as the car roared to life and slowly pulled out of the garage.

Then off they went.

lol @ Micky checking out Michael's ass