51

Micky was back in the dream world.

Only, it wasn't just a dream.

It was far too real.

"Ah," Peter smirked. "Back early I see."

Micky looked down. "I'm sorry Peter. I can't come meet you."

Peter's face clouded over in anger. "And why not?"

"It's Michael. He...He said he loved me. And I...I think I love him too."

Peter's angry expression vanished as quickly as it came. "Very well. You're free to go."

"You're...you're letting me leave?!" Micky was surprised. He thought he'd have to put up more of a fight.

"Sure. It's such a shame though. I thought for sure you'd want to save your family."

Just like that, Peter was gone. Micky was greeted with the sight of his family yet again.

He screamed.

His two remaining sisters had lost a ton of weight. Time must've been different in this dream-like world because when Micky was there last, which was just last night, they still seemed healthy. Injured, but healthy. Now they could barely keep their tattered shorts on. Micky could see Debbie's ribcage through her shirt and Gemma wasn't much better. They looked up with hollowed eyes and tears on their cheeks. Micky didn't think they could see him.

"You monster!" he cried.

His dream panned, like a camera, over to his mother. She was unconscious, but breathing, and had a nasty gash that stretched from the top of her scalp down to her left shoulder. Micky had no idea what it was from, but he didn't want to know. It was caked in crusty, dried brown blood and Janelle's face was ghastly pale. Her lips were a pale blue color. Micky wasn't sure what had caused her deterioration, but from the sight in front of him, he could tell she probably wouldn't last much longer.

Before Micky could say anything else, his dream panned over to Davy. He was by far in the best shape of the four, but Micky knew that was only because it was difficult to harm an Angel. He too, was very pale, and he seemed to be looking straight up at Micky with tears in his eyes.

It was only then that Micky noticed the giant butcher knife in the Angel's hands.

"Please," Davy begged, "don't make me do this."

Just then, the vision of the captives cut off and Peter was in front of him again. Micky cried out and backed away.

"Well?" Peter asked with a smirk.

"Okay!" Micky cried. "Okay, I'll meet you! Just leave them alone!"

Peter grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "I knew you'd come around. Do you know where you are?"

Micky shook his head no.

"You're in Ohio. Just outside of Dayton."

Micky blinked. He'd never heard of Dayton, Ohio in his life. "What?"

"There's a cemetery in Dayton called Woodland. Go there. Look for Johnny Morehouse's grave."

"Johnny Morehouse?"

"It's a boy and his dog. One of the most popular sights in the cemetery, you can't miss it. There'll be a note on the grave telling you where to go next."

"O...Okay."

Peter smiled again.

"You have 24 hours, but it'd be best if you came at night. I'll be waiting."

Disclaimer: Woodland Cemetery is a real cemetery in Dayton. It was the only place I could think of for some reason, but oh well. I've been there several times. This is the grave Peter is talking about:

 This is the grave Peter is talking about: