58

A/N: there IS a chapter at the end of this long ass note, mainly bc I didnt wanna leave y'all with two ranty A/Ns in a row, but

y'all

today has nOT been fun

So earlier I was typing out the next chapter to this fic, which I type on my iPad bc I don't put much effort into them (I'm a shitty person ik) and they're easier to upload that way. And I was about halfway through the iPad when suddenly, the Notes app crashes.

and when I go back

ALL. MY. FUCKING. NOTES. ARE. GONE.

And when I say "all," I literally mean ALL. Everything. The chapter I was writing, my templates for reviews, my ideas for Yesterday, Tomorrow Never Knows (NaNo project) and a 3rd novel, all of my fanfic ideas (THERE WERE LIKE, 12), my house hunting lists, MY FUCKING ARC LIST (which probably pissed me off the most), even my login info for WSU when I thought I'd be going there

so I did a reset bc sometimes that recovers shit, but it didn't work. So then I spent an hour looking up a different way to recover them, but THAT DIDNT WORK EITHER. So then I had to manually go through and recover what I could, which ended up being less than half of what I'd originally had saved.

I have my ARC list back, thank God (even though it took me another hour to recover all 25 names and emails), as well as my review templates, all of my fanfic ideas (don't worry, all twELVE of them are safe), the summaries for Yesterday and TNK, as well as the idea for my 3rd novel. So overall, I think I have all the most important shit back. But still. I'M PISSED.

...on the bright side though, I officially reached 10,000 words for NaNoWriMo and it's only day 2 👌🏻

Okay, onto the chapter. WARNING: it's a rewrite bc the original was something I could not get back. So it's probably shit. But oh well. I'm just lucky I haven't thrown my damn iPad at the wall today

---

Davy handed Peter the knife, and he smirked. He walked tortuously slow over to Micky and placed the flat side of the knife over the bloody heart on Micky's chest, which was still wet.

Micky was covered in a thin layer of sweat despite the chill of the tomb and he shivered when he felt the cold blade against his hot skin. Goosebumps rose on his skin and he tensed.

"Don't worry my dear boy, this'll all be over soon," Peter purred in his ear. "If anything, you're doing the human race a favor. Your heart will be used to rid the world of demons forever. Doesn't that make you happy?"

Micky gritted his teeth together, closed his eyes, and didn't answer.

Peter tsked. "Don't you want to say something, Micky? Perhaps you want to—"

Peter was interrupted when the room was suddenly basked in a bright white light. He screamed and covered his eyes, dropping the knife to the ground.

Micky gasped as he opened his eyes.

Michael.