VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

VERY! IMPORTANT! UPDATE!

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Yesterday is still in the process of being edited. HOWEVER, I need to start building an ARC list.

ARC stands for Advanced Reader Copy. Which basically means that you will get a copy of my book for free IN EXCHANGE FOR a review. The whole point is basically this: if Yesterday has (hopefully *crosses fingers*) good reviews and ratings from the start, it will attract more attention once it is published.

IF YOU WANT AN ARC, YOU NEED TO HAVE:

1. A Goodreads AND/OR Amazon account to leave the review at. Note: you need to make at least 5 purchases with Amazon before you can leave a rating or review on a product. With Goodreads, you can read/review things as soon as you sign up.

2. An active email address (so I can email you the ARC copy once it's ready)

3. Quick reading skills! I'm not sure when Yesterday will be released, but once I have a date I will send you the ARC TWO OR THREE WEEKS in advance. NOTE: As far as I'm aware, Amazon won't let you review books until they're actually published. So if you choose to leave a review through Amazon, you will have up to a week AFTER it's published to leave a review. You'll get a bonus week, basically.

That's pretty much it. If you're interested, either COMMENT or MESSAGE ME your name and email. I'll write them down and once we get closer to the ARC release, I'll double check with everyone to see if they're still up to leaving a review.

In the meantime, you can follow me at these accounts for more news and updates!

WATTPAD: Britt-Nichole

TWITTER: BrittNichole59

TUMBLR: britt-the-paperback-writer

Links to my FACEBOOK PAGE, FACEBOOK GROUP, and GOODREADS* will be put in the comments

*= Since Yesterday isn't yet published, I've only an ordinary Goodreads profile instead of an Author one. BUT I'm figuring out how to set up an Author profile and you can still follow me for news and updates :)