Chapter 1: I'll Cary You There.

This girl was dying. I didn't have any other choice but to take her body. Angels, can't show their physical form to humans. Their minds couldn't handle the truth. I looked down sadly at the dying girl. She had beautiful black hair and light brown skin. But with the sickness she has, her hair was lifeless and lighter. While her skin almost made her appear white. She wasn't gonna make it through the night. I wasn't just saying that from the way she looked. But when she slowly opened her eyes, she looked at me with her eyes full of pain. Only demons and the dying can see angels except  other angels. I bowed my head not wanting to face her. "Please." She whispered. Her mother that was across the room sitting in a chair, was awoken from her uncomfortable sleep. She looked at her daughter and was surprised to find her awake. But slowly her eyes closed again and she let go of her final breath. Her mother jumped out of the chair so fast that it fell backwards and ran over to her daughter. Tears streamed down her face as she pressed the button to alert a nurse. Machines were beeping and people were running down the hall. I got into the bed with the girl and hugged her as the heart rate track flat lined. Doctors tried to use a defibrillator but nothing worked. In my eyes, I saw the girl full of life and smiling brightly. She then slowly floated off the ground and upwards, toward her internal happiness palace. Then my 'body' disappeared and my spirit went into hers. The mothers tears flowed faster and harder when the doctors pulled the sheet up to her waist. The body sat up and  took in a deep breath as our heart pumped faster and faster. I was alive again. Well, more or less. But I had a physical body. Everybody went silent in shock as the machine started beeping again. "Eliza?" The mother whispered I looked over at her and stared into her eyes. This woman just lost her daughter. And now I'm going to pretend to be her. My eyes watered as she gave me a hug. Tears flowed from my face, matching the pattern of my new mom. My name is Eliza Clark, and I'm a angel. And after years, I just carried another soul into heaven.