“Oh…”

                “I take it she didn’t tell you much about the stay here until she gets here did she?”

                “Nothing besides my neighbors would be watching over me for the time being.”

                “Well first of all stop saying you guys I live on my own, your mom’s my parents friend and asked me to watch you for her so hats what I’m doing and now it’s your turn to tell me a little bit about yourself.” He mocked my curiosity.

                “Oh… well I’m a vegetarian that cheats once in a while and eats meat. I’m a very picky eater.” I eyed him suspiciously following the cutting movements with his knife.

                “So you’re not gonna want any chicken in your dish?” he asked sounding a little bit sad.

                “I said I cheat and eat meat once in a while.” I laughed “I really do want chicken in my stir fry.” I was laughing really hard and he looked at me like I bumped my head then smiled along with me then his face just went blank.

                “How’d you know it was stir fry?” He frowned.

                “Well the way you’re cutting the veggies the sauce and the rice and meat it all spells stir fry.”

                “Oh well whole I’m boiling the rice what you wanna do?” I asked.

                “Well there’s always truth or dare.” He pointed out.

                “OK…Hm what are the rules?” I agreed.

                “Every time you pass you take an article of clothing off.” He looked at me cheekily.

                “I don’t know…” I looked him up and down I always take a dare and really have nothing to hide. So what’s the harm? “You’re going down.”

                “Ok fine I’ll go first, truth or dare?”

                “Dare!” I loved getting dared it showed too.

                “Ok I dare you to go outside and run up and down the street yelling I’m a stripper.” I laughed way too easy. After I was done I came back inside to get an awestruck look from Aaron.

                “My turn, truth or dare?” I taunted him.

                “Dare!” He jumped at the word making me giggle.

                “Ok…” I had to think a moment, “ok I dare you to go outside and the first girl you see excluding me obviously, walk up to her and kiss her.” I laughed at my cunning dare.

                “Really that all.” He started to go outside and I followed him. After we got outside the first thing he sees is a really out of shape, 60 something, grey haired chick who looked like she needed to bathe. I let out a chuckle waiting to see if he’d go through with it he turned around and let a smirk creep onto his face. “Stripo’gram!” he pulled of his shirt and swirled it around in his fist bumping his way back inside taking me with him laughing at his odd gesture.

                “Ok your turn I guess I choose truth.” I looked across the room trying not to look at him.

                “Where’s your dad?” I sat there for a minute thinking about lying or plain telling the truth but did I really want to do that and tell him something not even my best friends back in Huntsville didn’t even know “he died the day I was born.” I looked down picking at the plush carpet, should I finish and tell him what happened? I thought this to myself before I could realize what happened Aaron’s arms were wrapped around me engulfing me in his lemon mint cologne scent