Last

LONG WRITER'S NOTE AHEAD (You can just skip this part if you want)

First of all I'm very very very 10000x sorry for all of those who waited a year and months for this update. Don't kill me pls ㅠㅠ

I know I don't have the right to complain or reason out this long hiatus (well I'm inactive now just came back to finish this story ㅋㅋㅋ) but honestly I've cried so much tears for the last school year and been hectic on this school year, it was such a hell but I manage to overcome it and I got passing grades at least hahaha.

Plus I've been soo lethargic after the school year (well when wasn't I lethargic?). Now I'm chillin (not really), mostly reading BTS fanfics at ao3 btw you can find me there and I've already posted a fanfic about Yoonmin and Vmin (kindly read it ㅠㅠ) and also working on another. My username's creamio (#selfpromotion #soshameless) or you can just tweet me at @derping_jimin ^^ I'm really active there both twitter and ao3 so just beep me and I'll beep back right away ;)

So I'll grab this opportunity again to thank all of you for waiting, reading, giving feedbacks on this story, loving it all the way through the end. My lovely very patient readers, silent or not, thank you thank you so much for all the love and support and without you all this work of fiction would just rot in my drafts and it will not reach so many reads and also thank you so much for motivating me to write this until the end and I hope you'll support me and my works even Under Star have ended.

Here's the long chapter eveyone have been waiting, made in a week of rereading and remembering the intended scenes for this last chap so I'm sorry if there are plot holes or the writing style have changed. Disregard the typos, I posted this right after i finished typing all of it.

PS. I seriously am gonna kill someone here but nah, i'll make this happy hahahah

Thank you so much! Love y'all! 💕

- - -

"Seriously Amethyst, act as if you've gone into life crisis or something." Chime scolded me as I still have the audacity to lay down my hospital bed, chilling while the freakos are busy applying their faint make-up-- they have really put effort. Wow.

The freakos in all places wanted to prepare for graduations here in my ward, with all the sterilized scent and bunch of hangers of dress and togas around the room. Chime also settled a make-up set on the corner complete with a big mirror minus the bulbs around it, a celebrity folding chair and a bathrobe. Like wow, really guys.

I still haven't come back home since the doctors just permitted me to get discharged just today so since I haven't prepared anything for the occasion, the freakos helped me with the dress I should wear and the graduation necessities like getting my toga, cap and my programme.

So while they're preparing for grad which I will also take part, thankfully I've reached the quota and damn you life struggles and stress watch me ramp on stage and get that diploma. I just watch them with their childish antics, the rants and small fights. I suddenly feel that this is the end, that I might not see them as frequent as now. We'll go on our separate lives, be responsible adults with respective jobs. Haist, I'm not gonna cry.

"Hey, Tee. You okay there?" Ericka worriedly asks as she hands me a tissue, a tear have already betrayed me and fell.

"Yeah. I'll just miss all these memories, the freakos, the hearbreaks, happiness, small talks, struggles, randomness and breakdowns. All of it. I hope everything stays the same between us, freaks." Addie suddenly hugged me followed by the two and Chime slapped me on my arm as she wipes a threatening tear to fall.