#6: Saturdate

"The formula to find perimeter is a+b+c. Find the perimeter of a triangle if vertices A have the coordinates of 4,-1, B 3,1 and C -4,-2. Solve on the board Amethyst." I rolled my eyes when our prof turned her back then grabbed the white board marker on her hand soon as I walked lazily down the aisle to the board.

Good thing I knew and remembered this lesson if not, I will surely be out of this class. I started solving the darn problem on the board. I was still calculating some negative plus positive numbers while staring outside to concentrate when I saw Trevon passed by then suddenly diverted his gaze to mine. He smiled and salute before vanishing out of my sight.

Would you calm down Tee? It's just Trevon for Hobbit's sake. I then again solve the problem and went back to my seat. Our prof seemed contented on my answer so she moved on.

The class went well but it's getting pretty boring. I missed the three freakos already. I just so hate Trevon for bringing me to Mcdo. Gahd, I'll never eat there again. Nevaah.

After a half hour of Analytic Geom comes the most awaited time of the day. Vacant! I immediately stormed myself out of the room and headed to the Archery Club. I have to practice for the up coming Regional games.

I dropped my bag on the new trimmed grass and greeted my coach. I started warming up with some stretching and routines. One hour of practice should do.

The arrows that I aimed was somehow good, piercing its way to the eye but I missed one and it hit the 9. But anyways, it's just a practice.

The three freakos were running their selves to my direction and blabbed their whereabouts in chorus.

"Why didn't you catch up on us last Saturday?"

"What happened? Is there an  emergency happened?"

"Or did you ate the entire Jollibee and ended up having a LBM that's why you went home early."

"Tell us!!!"

I rolled my eyes at them for their hilarious conclusions. They are really over dramatic. I haven't texted them that I already went home because of that darn dude who forced me to go inside Mcdo. He's hella irritating and quite intimidating so I decided to distance myself by running home early.

"Look freakos, I'm sorry for making you all worried sick. I forgot to text you all since I only reply once in a blue moon and I didn't suffer from LBM or what for Tee's sake."

They all dropped the freak out actions and went back to being their selves. Good to know.

"Then why did you went home early?" Ericka asked with a frown in her face. The two added that up and I mentally gulped. What the hell will I say?

Chime suddenly popped her eyes wide while holding her phone. The three of us looked at her confused because of her reaction.

"Check your Ig, freakos!" we all fished our phone out of our pockets and checked our Ig.

My 3G was really slow that I reloaded it several times now. The two already checked their Igs then as what Chime's reaction a while ago was the reaction of these two is, eyes popped and jaw dropped.

After a minute my Ig finally appeared and I checked my notifs. I mentally jaw dropped when I saw my notifs flooded by tags and follows. What the hell is happening in my account?

"Did you already see it?" the two nodded at Chime while I'm still buffering on what the hell are they talking about. See what?

"Tee!!! You haven't told us your Saturdate!" Satur... What?!

"That explain why you parted ways with us. But anyways how did it end up? Details please!" I looked at them confused. What the hell are they talking about? Am I the only one not informed of the newest trend they were talking about?

"You still haven't seen it?" Ericka asked then grab my phone out of my hand and scrolled something then gave it back to me after a couple of seconds.

I looked at the picture they were talking about and now I jaw dropped. Holy mother of freaking ducks! Why the hell did he posted a fucking picture of us -- I mean a picture of me while eating a darn fries. Oh I'm so killing that guy later.

I started scrolling the comments and face palmed. Oh how I hate attentions. Now that I got some plentiful of bashers, I should prepare my notifs in my social media accounts. Before I could pound my phone into pieces, I read the caption he added.

'Helped this Smarty to face her fears. Ended up having a Saturdate. Ihf rotflmao.'

Good thing he didn't tagged me there. I wasn't really facing the camera that also describes why my face is not that recognizable but hell! These crazy people are starting to mention me in their comments, non-stop!

I throw my phone back to my bag and massaged my temple. This is the start of ruining my darn boring peaceful life. How great.

"So tell us what happened Tee! And by the way, I thought you'd eat anywhere except McDonald's?" Addie bawled with curiosity in her tone. I just rolled my eyes when I remembered how I got dragged inside Mcdo.

"That darn bastard came to my way when I was in the entrance of the diner then he threw tons of question to me then he knew that I hate clowns specifically that damn Ronald McDonald so he dragged me inside Mcdo. Does that answer all your questions now?"

They were all shock as expected but I just rolled my eyes for the nth time again. I'll force that bastard to delete that photo later after practice.

"Wait! What's Ihf?" asked Addie.

"And what's rotflmao? We're obviously not into acronyms." I laughed at the thought that they haven't know that simple acronyms. Lol, Ericka seemed to know that since she was laughing with me.

"I had fun rolling on the floor laughing my ass off." they laughed at their selves when we reveal the hidden words behind that eleven letters. They should add that to their Tee's frantic dictionary.

"By the way Tee, are you gonna join us again in MM after practice?" I was about to say yes when I remembered something.

"I'll try to catch up. But I still have to do something after practice." they nod and bid farewell.

"Reply to us even once, Tee! That'll not hurt or even kill you! Just text me if you'll join us later. Bye freako!" shouted Chime while waving her hands in the air so high.

"Yaah freakos, I'll try!"