#24: Graham Balls

Having Trevor in my house wasn't bad after all. I just thought that having him here with me was a mess and would cause some trouble but I was wrong. It took my thoughts to its turning point down to the opposite of it. I did feel sorry for judging him and overthinking without remembering that it was Trevor who I would live with, not Trevon.

He does all the house works properly without any spot left. He wash the dishes every after meal. He also does the cooking  and he grants every rants I asked him to do. It was like a life of a princess having her servants do the things she can't do. It was nice but I do feel guilty for letting him do all of this without any repay.

I peeked at the room beside mine and looked at Trevor who's silently sleeping. He's still hot no matter what. I then smiled when I remembered when he said his intentions of living a week with me in my house.

"What? You're kidding, right? Are you sort of formulating some pranks or jokes at me?" I promptly asked as if he was telling a joke.

"Do I look like a guy who's fond of formulating childish pranks and nonsense jokes?" he said confirming that he's hell serious with his offer. Okay, I get it so now what?

"And what on Earth made your mind up to be roommates with me?" I challenged him and I'm a bit curious about his intention, that's why. And as I expect from him, he would throw a respectively rightful answers back at me since we all know he's the real smarty here. Smarty pants have their deep answers so let's see what he have got.

"As a friend of yours,  concerning your situation is my obligation since I'm one of those person you've called that night. I did came late and you've got hurt so I'm the person in charge of that cause. If I did came early you would get that fracture and sleep 3 nights in hospital. Not that I'm here for the sake of not coming early to help you, I came here because I don't want you to experience that tragedy again. I don't want you to be alone and helpless that no one is there for you hold on. I don't want you to get hurt again so I'm staying here with you, even just for a week."

I don't know but I suddenly got lost of words to say. It was like every single word he said hit my mind and heart making me feel that he cares for me. I wasn't used to that feeling since I have no one to rely on. I used of being all by myself since my mom left and now after couple of years on my own, I knew how much I'm longing for the feeling of being cared by someone. Someone you'd never imagine that they'll care.

"And by the way. I won't accept rejections, got that dork?" My tears was held and seemingly went up again promising that they'll never go down to my cheeks after ruining the touching message he said. He just ruined the entire moment. But anyhow,

"Who am I to say 'no'?" I replied then I saw him smiled. He pat my head and went straight inside my house without a word.

"Good to know then,"

I shrugged that thoughts out and wiped the smile on my face away. I feel that I was like a psycho retard while reminiscing that. Shiz. Since it's just 12 in the midnight, I decided to make graham balls for Trevor all by myself. It was quite hard but I did it properly. I let it freeze in the refrigerator for the night and packed it in visual presentation later.

I wasn't sleepy yet so I grab my laptop to the bar stool and grab my graphic tablet. Haven't use this for a while now. I started drawing a rough sketch that caused 2 hours of time and the outcome? Awful. I can't do nothing now. Shiz. I slammed my head on the counter and closed my eyes. I'll just sleep this thoughts out. It'll make me feel better by tomorrow.