#14: Welcome to My World

"10 laps! Now!" we all turned our gaze to the old coach of the football league who's blood already reached its boiling point.

Trevon and his gang were all exhausted with the all day practice for the up coming game then their coach just added up the torture. Poor dudes.

They started running around the track making 10 laps. My mind was preoccupied with Trevon's presence and I had a little hang over at our scene last Saturday. My thoughts shattered when I accidentally hit my nose with the bow I was holding. Oh hell, it's bleeding!

My coach suddenly freaked out after seeing my blood running down my nose and that caught all the attention of the athletes here. So much attention shit.

"Excuse me for a second, Coach." I covered my nose with my hand and run myself to the school clinic.

Everyone was diverting their gaze at me whenever I cross my way to theirs. Obviously because of the blood escaping my hand rushing down my neck.

The nurse immediately aided me after I set my foot in the clinic. The epistaxis wasn't a big deal after all and this is just a minor bruise caused by my carelessness and for spacing out.

"Thanks for the help." I said to the nurse then headed to the exit. The nurse stopped me and guided me to the clinic bed.

"Not so fast, you need to rest for a while. You can leave after lunch." she said then went back to her mini office.

Without a word, I throw myself to bed a closed my eyes. Maybe I'd take a short nap to have a lot of energy lat--

"Tee are you okay?!!" I growled and glared at the three freakos who were storming their way to my direction.

"Obviously. And how on hell did you three know that I'm here?" Addie sat on the clinic bed beside me while Chime sat on the right side of my bed then Ericka was on the left.

"Pretty much you were the talk of the town a while ago." Ericka replied in sing song. I'd really expect that since it all started on Trevon's post.

"And by the way, here." Chime gave me a paper bag so I scanned what the hell is inside and ooh hell! It's a lunch box! A FREE lunch box! Ooh yas, I love you freakos.

I started eating it up while the three just stared.

"Since you're all busy practicing we already brought you a lunch."

"We just thought that you would skip your meal so we make sure that you'll eat." I look at them and smiled. Aww, this three are so touching! I wouldn't thought that out. I so love these three.

After finishing my meal the three bid farewell and went to their classes. It's still one hour before after lunch so I'd take a little nap for a whi--

"Oh goodness! What happened to you, dear?"

With curiosity, I gaze at the school nurse who just shrieked and who disturbed my pretty little slumber. They just don't want me to sleep a bit. The curtain was blocking the guy who just got himself hurt so why bother looking, it isn't a big deal at all.

I slammed my head on the pillow and put my arm on my head blocking the light off my eye sight. I felt relieved that no one ever tried ruining my sleep,

*shutter sound*

Well maybe not.

I glared at the guy who was just took a picture of me and unexpectedly found out that it's Trevon sitting a the bed beside me.

"You okay?" he asked then put his phone back to his pocket.

"Yup. Just a minor bruise. How 'bout you?" he held his left arm to me, wrapped with bandages.

"Stumbled down a while ago and landed on my fingers." he explained nonchalantly like it wasn't a big deal. Well, it is. He needs to go to the hospital. Wait, why do I even care?

"How would you play next week? Your injury doesn't seem minor at all." I pointed out. Hands are really important to their games and since he's the quarterback, it's really needed.

"I'll go to the hospital later." he lie down on the bed and covered his eye sight with his arm like what I did a while ago.

I just lied down and closed my eyes.

"Nighty night, Smarty."

"Nighty, Mister New lies."

***

I suddenly jumped off the bed and watched the time on my wristwatch.

"Oh shit!" I grab my thing up from the floor and combed my messy hair with my finger.

"What just happened?" I gazed at him and didn't expect that he's still here. Hell, why is he so hot with that husky voice and messy hair? Oh shut up, Tee.

"It's already 5 in the afternoon for Tee's sake." I pulled my hair in frustrations. I just skipped my archery practice.

"And?" he yawned and didn't even freaked out.

"Are you kidding me?" I can believe him. His impossible. Did he even intended to skip his practice or he's just sick and tired of his coach's mouth from ranting his whereabouts crap.

"Do I look like?" I furrowed my eyebrow but he just shrugged and pick his things on the floor.

He grab my arm and started to drag me out off the clinic.

"I'll treat you for an early dinner." I just nod and let him drag me to his car. I wouldn't let this free food pass. Free are rare nowadays so grab the chance if ever it strike at you.

We hit the road as soon as we hopped in the car. I'm quite a hung of his reckless driving skills so it doesn't bother me anymore.

I was proud of myself for not over reacting with matching close eyes and hard grip on the seat belt when suddenly Trevon stepped at gas pedal, shift gears and made a drift. Oh holy wacko molly, what thy hell is going on here?!

He fished his phone out of his pocket and called someone then turned the phone to loud speaker.

"You didn't even warned me about this, Fresno." he bawled and saw his knuckles white.

"Well we weren't even informed. We'll be there for back-up."

"Make it fast," he drive faster than his usual phase and I'm going to throw up.

"Aye aye."

He turned his gaze to me with his unusual serious dark aura around him.

"Welcome to my world."

*-*-*

This is soo lame. But anyways, this update is soo late and I didn't even updated yesterday. Sorry dudes. I am really busy finishing my requirements which is the deadline is tomorrow and I'm painting for my project and exams are held on Thursday and Friday so that sums up HELL. Bear with me dudes.

And by the way, I've thought of something about the story and I might change the title of this story. Comment your suggestions dude if I'll stick with the title T&T or not. Please help me made up my mind. Hahaha. xx. T.L