#1: Double vision

"Touchdown!" I mentally rolled my eyes when the ooh so over reacting shrieks started to fill the arena.

They all screamed their lungs out with matching sing-song cheer and pompoms. Seriously guys? Why so over dramatic? Duh. Anyways, better kick myself out off this place.

"Trevon Chevalier did it again!" the commentator bawled.

I suddenly turned my gaze back to the field and search for that dude with an appealing name. I immediately saw his green jersey with his surname and a number 04. The crowd went wild and started their shrieks again when he diverted his gaze on the bleachers.

He. Is. So. Damn. Hot.

I'm still in the middle of admiring his facial feature; those deep sexy dimples, luring blue eyes and that dumped with sweat dirty blonde hair. But suddenly someone bumped on my shoulder without even apologizing. This darn well mannered gal. Oh so much sarcasm on my mouth.

"Watch where you're going, bitch." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at her.

She was about to mutter something at my face but hell, no one could ever do that so I paid a little backfire on how she bumped on my shoulders then flipped my hair before finally walked out of the arena. What a bad crap to end my day.

Hell with that bitch. I just forgot my fan girling on that hottie football player. I'd do it again sometime when I saw him again. If ever.

I'll go to the library for now. I still have to borrow that freaking novel which is very booooring but I need to read every single word from it cause it pretty sucks that it's part of our English Literature. I so hate books, honestly.

Now that all or should I say, most of the students are busy eyeing on the game at the arena. It's pretty much cozy now that a few, obviously not interested on that sport decided to trap their self here. That'll be great since I had a contrapositive of that clichè mantra 'The more, the merrier' but clichè is not my thing so I made up my own mantra. 'The few the better'. So much for a loner.

I walked myself on the shelf where the novel is and grab it out. So let the boring games begin.

I sat on the cold flat tiled floor and started to read the book. A minute had passed I yawned and my eyes begun to shut. This is hella boring. Not even a single word sink in my mind.

I searched my phone by feeling it on my pocket and fished it out. I plugged my earphones and played the music in full volume just to make me awake while reading but it's no use. I'm still getting bored and sleepy.

I just threw the book out of my sight not minding if the librarian would scold me and rolled my eyes. Books are so not into me. You're such a lowbrow, Tee. How great. Goodluck on my English lit.

My phone vibrated and oh look, my telecom network texted me sending ads and advisories. Craps. The perks of being a loner. My network and Balance Inquiry are my only companion in my phone. Obviously, I don't have any friends here in and out.

I live alone without my dad by my side and a mom far from me. She send me a handful of allowance every week but that doesn't mean that she's fulfilling all my needs. My dad is already dead and I don't even know him by his name. My mother haven't open that topic out.

Sigh. Is this forever alone for me? Well who cares anyway? That doesn't even bother me a bit. I'm fine by myself.

I yawned for the last time and stand my feet up. This place is killing me with silence. I walked out of the shelf section where I sat on and stormed myself out of the library. But before I finally went out, I saw a darn sent from heaven guy who grabbed the book I threw a while ago on the floor and placed it back on the shelf.

I had a chance to glance at his face but suddenly my forehead creased and my face turn to frown. Trevon is here? With eyeglasses on? I just thought he's on the game cause as far as I remember, that sport takes forever just to finish a single game.

I just shrugged that thought out and headed back to our room then packed my things because there's nothing to do in here. After that I went straight to the gate to get myself home. All the attention is in the game and it's pretty obvious that our University will win, for the 3rd straight time.

One step before I cross the gate, I stopped. On the second thought, I'd stay here for a while. There isn't much to do there and so do here but hey, it's more interesting to think some random cynic thought on my school mates than self medicating on the quite of my room. I just started people watching around the campus and thought of cynical craps again.

I mentally pointed that girl walking with tons of books in her hand. That one is way too nerdish. Way to overboard. The other one was like gross, seriously? Making out here, in public? They're out of their minds. Go get yourselves some room! I scoffed in my mind. I mentally rolled my eyes on that. So perv, Tee.

Couple of people started to come out from the arena which only means the games has finally ended after 1000000 century. I just thought that it'll take them forever just to end that game. I don't even know how that play goes. Not really my interest.

I waited for all the gals and guys to come out of the school arena just to make that place mine alone. Yeah, I'll shoot my own senti and melodramatic music video there. Kidding.

After they all went out, I sat at the last row bleachers with my chin resting on my palm then looked at the football field.

I do expect that I'll see that hottie football player I was paying attention of a while but this is... shocking. My jaw literally drop when I saw the two of them turned their gaze at me. Oh holy mother of ducks, am I having some eye problems?!

"Trevor, Trevon! Anything wrong?" another hottie came to the story.

He slowly turned his gaze at me and face palmed. I just looked at the two identically handsome dudes who are looking at me too.

This is pure hallucination, Tee. You're just starving that's why you're having double vision. Try to remind myself to eat snack after lunch. This can't be happening again.

I rapidly blink my eyes and mentally slap my cheeks to wake me up from this delusion. The three of them, eventually the two identical dudes frowned with their forehead creased. Yeah, I know that I look really weird right now.

Suddenly the football hottie which I remembered Trevon was his name threw a football at my direction and luckily I caught it with my both hands.

"Close your mouth before the fly gets in." the nerdy but still handsome version of Trevon said.

I automatically close it but still have this weird popped out eyes looking at them.

Trevon flashed a small smirked and pointed the football I was holding at. I immediately scanned the ball 360 degrees.

'It's no delusion, baby. This is no dreamland.'

I looked at them again but they were gone! I suddenly felt goosebumps all over my spine. Shoot. This is no dreamland, this is horror!