#23: Roommates

Machines beaping, tube wirings connected to my body, smell of medicine, and a room of white. I already knew where I was.

I heard a familiar song strumming on a guitar with sad voice which you can feel the emotions he put on the song.

"I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl."

I half smiled at the back of my mind. It's a great way to start the day hearing 5sos' song after having a deep sleep.

"Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?"

Finally I opened my eyes and get blinded by the light. A hand covered the light passing to my eyes giving a little shade so I can see clearly. My eyes diverted to him and saw him smile.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I flashed a smile at him and looked at the time on the wall clock.

"It's 12 midnight silly, I didn't know a smarty like you could be wrong at time. Ain't that true Trevor?" he dropped his guitar and looked at me. Oh I think I'll witness his epistaxis reasoning again. Damn, get ready nose.

"Good mornings are address to say when someone just wake up. Good night is not even a proper way to address to you and so do good midnight. Cat got your tongue, sleepyhead?"

I raise my hands in defeat but there I knew my right arm is on cast. I also got patches on my lower right collarbone then I remembered what happened to me back there at my house. My mind reminisce the pictures of that vicious tragedy. I tried to calm down and dry my tears that escaped from my eyes. Trevor hugged me, patting my back to comfort me.

"Everything's fine now. I'm here so don't worry." he hushed and that made me calm. I hugged him back with only my left hand wrapped around him and buried my face on his chest. His scent is so addictive. Behave, Tee. It's not the time for admiring him out.

I raised my head looking at Trevor's back where I saw the freakos sleeping on the couch, there's Carmen too. Seems like they already getting along with each other.Aww, they're so cute together. I should've take a a picture.

"Your phone is here. I took it in case you'll find it first thing you wake up." I said thanks then took several pictures. I placed it on the side table and looked around again. Wait, there's someone missing.

"My dad sent Trevon to France for a week. Don't bother to find him here." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and throw a suspicious look.

"Are you practicing witchcraft or something? How'd you know what's on my mind?" he threw a piece of grape at my mouth and made me chew it.

"You're pretty obvious, dork." he said but I just rolled my eyes. Okay, he's the smarty one. I get it. No arguments about that. Hands up.