#29: Monster In Me

[Trevon]

"Wooh dude! What the hell happened to your face?!" we all gaze at Kim who's walking to our direction while holding his cheek. Curiosity speaking, what just happened to him?

He sat beside me still feeling the pain on his face. That dude who wreck Kim's face surely end up all beaten. But who just messed up with him?

"Who's the fuckboy huh? We better get revenge on him." said Chris cracking his fingers like he's ready for a fight.

Kim just rolled his eyes, tsked and rest his elbows on his thighs thinking deep and serious.

"It wasn't a fuckboy, duffus. It's a girl." we all got shocked on what he have just said. Is he serious that a lady just messed with him, in his face. Poor lad.

"So who's this pretty lucky lady to hit your face?" asked Luis with a hint of a laugh as he speaks. We couldn't imagine the scenario where Kim is the weak one, worst to a girl.

"Amethyst." we stopped laughing and gaze at each other. Is he hell damn serious about that? Smarty pants can punch that hard? Wooh, can't imagine it. She's one tough nut to crack.

"So your girl's pretty tough despite of her injury. That's so cool." Chris like a drunkard hit me on my shoulder and pat Kim's back.

"Little did we know, that hurt your ego damn hard." Luis then pat Kim's back like what Chris did. I gaze at my twin which is much serious on a book than paying attention to the matter. Well, he's listening anyway.

"Let's not talk about this, shall we?" they all just shut up and let Kim be with peace as he puts back all his ego to whole picking the pieces that broke.

We all went back to our businesses and didn't mind about Kim's subject and dropped it out. Moving on, I plugged back my earbuds listening to full volume music but the door of the pad where we hangout during free time suddenly opened wide like a SWAT team just came in. A panting sweaty and gone from running circle of Smarty's friends trespassed and came inside. They were all anxious and stress like something not good happened.

"Dudes, help us." said Chimera while having deep breaths and wiped the beads of sweat running down her face.

"What just happened?" I asked curiously not having in mind of what's going on. My lads are all obviously curious too anticipating what will the girls say.

"Tee. Amethyst went missing." I suddenly stand up having a rush of blood flowing in my system suddenly feeling anxiety and unease.

"Can you contact her?" they shook their head as they feel frustrated.

"She's not answering our calls and even not replying our messages. She suddenly disappeared after we all got to our classes. We checked her in her house but she wasn't there. We're hell darn worried about her."I gaze at my lads as they got my message.

Under StarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara