#27: Party Planner

I run outside my house headed to them and swiftly unzipped the tents of the freakos except Chime's. Though it's only 2 in the freaking midnight I woke them up, non stop making their tents shake like experiencing a massive earthquake. We should get ready for a party. Shiiz, this waking up thingy to the freakos is stressing me out, they won't even wake up.

After I made up a 1000000 raise to infinity magnitude of earthquake the freakos suddenly woke up, panicking as if they believe that there is an earthquake.

"Chop chop lads, we've got an agenda on the list." they yawned as they look at me confused.

"First thing in the middle of the night? Seriously, Tee?" said Ericka while rubbing her eyes. Carmen is combing her hair while Addie is having this straight face with her eyes closed. Like one of those faces whenever your sneeze failed, that's what Addie's face looks like. Still cute anyway.

"You're insane Tee, you're just drunk." Said Carmen then grab the comforter wrapping it around her.

"You just get some sleep okay? Ta-tah." I narrowed my eyes at them when they attempted to go back to sleep.

"18th day of freaking October freaks, remember anything?" they suddenly turned their gaze at me as they remembered what day is today.

"Holy granny goose! It's Chim--" I stopped Ericka's mouth by blocking my hand on it.

"Quiet lads, this is suppose to be a surprise birthday party." they all nod and went out of their tents still sleepy.

They all went inside my house to dress up and fix themselves while decided to count on the guys for the party planning. I went to Trevon's tent where he's half naked when I unzipped his tent. Sure thing, my cheeks burned the moment I saw him like that. I composed myself fanning air to my cheeks and decided to wake him up.

"Done cooling your cheeks, Smarty?" he said with his husky bedroom voice. I secretly gulp as I look at his torso, his biceps and that abs. Woot! Why am I sweating like this? And this hell embarrassing, he just saw me checking him out. Swallow me ground, swallow me hard.

He chuckled and grabbed the nearest shirt that his hands had contact. He went near me, whispered in my ears making my system go nuts while feeling the warmth of his breath on my face.

"Now I know how to distract you," I feel him smirked so I tried my best to appear my resting bitch face.

"As if." I said deadpanned but turned out to be on fangirling mode shit. He smiled making his dimples more attractive. Shit, would you calm your system down just for the moment? Seriously my reactions are embarrassing the hell out of me.

"Anyway, Why are you here?" he ask as he run his finger through his messed up dirty blonde hair. I then gulped a lump again. Gahd, why feel like this, Tee?

"Chime's birthday is today so I decided to ask you guys if you can all help us?" I explain but he just nod and went out of the tent. He pat my head cutely yawning then rubbed his eyes.