#19: Peanut butter

I didn't really go out with Bea since I'm OP; out of place from Fresno and Bea's conversation with some of Trevon's fake cous so I decided to separate ways and grab something breakfast to eat.

I started finding a caf since I'm not that familiar to this place and this is pretty much far from our university.

Right after I turned left I already saw the ooh so shining shimmering splendid place I saw with my pair of gorg eyes. The caf of course. I immediately went inside and bought a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter.

Soon as I paid them I stormed out of the caf and searched for a place to eat since the caf was full of hungry athletes. I found a storage room but empty and closed so I jumped in and turned the lights on.

I placed the peanut butter and the bread on the table then wandered my eyes around the place if ever this place is sick or safe. It was a plain room, no windows just some wall fans and florescent light, so that means go. These one's good.

I grab a slice of bread then spread the peanut butter on it topped a slice of bread and murdered it like a serial killer. Oh holy hens, I just wished I had an over toaster in here.

In the midst of my murdering, the lights suddenly went off. Good thing I already overcome my nyctophobia. Heavy breathes, okay. So where the goddamn hell is the switch?

Still with a sandwich in my mouth, I stand up and roam the room while frisking my surroundings by my hand like I'm blind.

Shit, why is this place even so close? Crap. After seconds had pass I feel someone in the room and that made me sweat cold I can't even eat this sandwich stuck between my lips. Please spare my life!

All of a sudden, I found myself pinned on the wall with my hands intertwined pinning it on the wall with someone I don't even know and see. Hell, who is this? And don't even play pranks at me. I'm hella serious here with my sandwich.

Then just in time, the lights went back. My eye sight was blur so it took me seconds just to adjust with the light. My eyes widen when I saw who the hell was pinning me on the wall.

He darted his gaze only at me with his serious look and I can't deny, I miss this dude but what the hell is he trying to do?

"Damn, I can't stand it." he said then suddenly lessen the gap between us. I mentally gulped. Oh shit.

He bit my own made sandwich and lessen the gap between our lips. He was staring at my eyes then to my lips when all it takes to meet our lips is one bite. I saw him smirk then he kissed me.

He was kissing me torridly then bit my lower lip and invaded my mouth. I feel my knees shaking and shivers run to my spine. He deepened the kiss pinned me harder on the wall.

I just closed my eyes, feeling his lips brushing to mine. I just held my tears back when I remembered, this is my first kiss.

He suddenly let go of my hands who were intertwined with his. He wrapped his hand on my waist and the other one held my chin up. His kiss suddenly felt soft and not that forceful like a while ago, it was like a kiss full of emotion. It was gentle.

Finally he let go off my lips and rest his forehead on my shoulder. We both catch our breath and silence filled the atmosphere.

My heart is so damn beating fast and I can sense he can hear that.

"Sorry about that." he said still breathing deep. I just nod even though he can't see it.

"And sorry about everything. I regret saying all that words to you. I'm sorry, Smarty." I smiled in the fact that he's not that kind of guy who have so much pride and full of himself. He's way too sincere and kind-hearted.

"Apology accepted. And besides, who am I not to forgive the crowd's fave quarterback? And do note that he sang a song for me."

He remove his head on my shoulder and diverted his gaze at me with a smile on his face. Why so handsomely hot, Trevon?

"And do add a note that he just kissed you today." I feel my cheeks burn in embarrassment. Why did he even reminded me that? Shiz.

"Yeah, that he took my first kiss." I mocked then he looked surprise. Can he not believe that it was my first kiss?

"Damn, that's a record." he laughed. I just arched my eyebrow at him and turned my back. He faced me to him and smiled.

"Goodluck later, Smarty. I'll be watching your game." he winked and turned his back. He was looking hot with his leather guitar bag case on his back with his hands on his pockets.

"And by the way, your lips taste like peanut butter. Thanks for the breakfast anyway." my jaw dropped and left dumbfounded. What on hell?!

I touch my lips and feel it. Shit. My first kiss. Damn that Trevon. And holy hens! He just ate the sandwich on my lips! My breakfast! But you did have a kissing session so that would've been the greatest breakfast you ever had. Wait what?!! HELL NO! Shut the fuck off mouth!

Argh. Is this the effect of Trevon's? Well if it is, I wouldn't grant him a chance for second kiss. Nah ah.

My knees gave up so I slide down on the floor, butt first. I breathe in, breathe out for the whole hour trying to freshen my mind and erase that thought replaying in my not that cooperative brain.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket so I fished it out and saw Addie's text.

From: Addie

'We're on our way! Wish you the very best of luck. Tee FTW! See you soonest! :* --Freakos'

I smiled and tried my hardest just stand on my feet without the jell-o knees. I composed myself and grab the peanut butter and bread outside then I stormed out of the room.

Shit, Game's about to start.