#28: Amethyst's Wrath

Days passed by as my remaing rest days went off. I already went back to schooling while recovering from my injury, of course my arm made a big commotion right after I set foot in the University. It's like their first time seeing a human with cast on arm. So much for making a big deal out of it. Moving on.

As the injury thingy spread like wildfire another issue was made about me and Trevon that caused a sea of fangirls start to rant nonsense about me. Classic it is, I'm really expecting it to come. Duh, as if they let me be with peace and silence. Not in their watch. But anyway, I'm not even interested of taking one of their bait to start a fight. I don't have time for that. Too cool to have time for them.

The freakos were not even in a worry when they told me that I'm famous now having a lot of bashers and they even have time to joke around get my hater get an autographs from me. Freaks.

"Would you like us to line up your bashers to have a signature in the face?" suggested Chime while sipping her drink. I gaze around when I saw them shooting death glares at me. As if I'm scared.

"No time for them freak. Still have Math classes today." said Carmen with the sossy brit girl accent.

"Yeah, and they're tons! Tee can't sign their faces in a day. It'll take her forever." they all nod agreeing to what Addie said.

"You have a point there Addie. Nice conclusion." said Ericka patting Addie's shoulder gesturing, "Smart one, lad."

"Enough of talking about me, let's talk about all your current stands. Shall we?" I change topic since I'm getting near to the hot seat, it's now time to reverse and make them in the hot seat.

"Nothing special." Ericka said nonchalantly but I know deep inside her she's crazily dancing Harlem Shake like there's no tomorrow. Who wouldn't be glad if you spent your day with your crush? No one of course.

"Still awkward. He's all cold and poker face." Addie deadpanned as she cursed under her breath.

"What just happened between you two, if you don't mind?" I asked curiously since I was the only one not knowing a single fact.

"He unfriended me on fb. I sent another friend request then he accepted it anyway but he blocked me. I don't know why." What the hell is wrong with that dude?

Before, I knew he's rooting an eye on Addie's childhood friend but they said the girl didn't like him. After Addie's efforts for him he'll just repay it like this? Like what the fuck. Really dude? Argh, this is making my blood boil.

"Chime had lots of fun during her birthday! Your plan was marvelous Tee, deabak!" Addie exclaimed not knowing that I realized how she avoid the topic and just dropped it out. Concerning her, I'll get them even later.

"It's pretty obvious you know. Details please." I demanded and they also added up convincing her to tell the whole story.

She said it was like having a date with him that day. He was caring and sweet, she said. He also held Chime's hand while they were strolling where Luis always go on his free time and he said Chime was the only girl she brought to that place. That one made us shriek. Gahd, that's a big step near to their sailing ship.

She told us a lot about that day but time flies fast, they already got their subjects back so they said their byes and run off. I still have my vacant so I trailed my foot around the University, touring around like it's my first time here. The calm fresh air suddenly felt like an air of tension when my feet lead me to a not so safe place where a girl named 'Amethyst' is not allowed.

"So here you are, what a bitch to come here alone." a frizzy blondie chimed as she stand up and folded her arms having a trying hard image of a resting bitch face. As much as I hate people calling me bitch, I calmed myself, poured a ton of gallons of patience in my body. Chill.

"It's pretty obvious that I'm alone. Not unless you can see stuffs not visible to the naked eye. That's quite scary, girl." I scoffed that made her hands a tight fist. Whoo. I haven't even get started yet, she's already in beast mode.

"Not the time for jokes, kid." I arched a brow still having my mocking look.

"Do I look like I'm joking around?" her minions suddenly made a bunch of chivalry on her side. She seemed really pissed of and pretty much I can sense a pail of cold water will fell any minute on my head.

As for my expectation, it did occur a second after I said it in my mind. The cold water rushed down to my body dumping my clothes wet. Good thing my arm is safe if not this gal with look like Lord Voldemort after this meet up. Not that I can't get even with this bitch, I'm doing my best not to get a fight with senselessness. But if they pushed me to my limits I wouldn't think twice to break her face, hard.

"Done now? I still got a lot of stuffs to do." I nonchalantly said but she suddenly started raging rants like armalite.

"Don't act so cool cause it doesn't suit you! Nothing suits you bitch! I don't know why on Earth Trevon got his eyes glued to you though you're nothing but a commoner! I don't know how the fuck you entered this prestige university when you are just living with yourself alone without any work. Maybe you're a robber! Worst a criminal!"

My mood change to serious. Okay, this is getting ways overboard. This bitch knew nothing about me and my life. People's mentality nowadays, how judgmental.

"You've been abandoned! They will all leave you! Nobody cared for you! Nobody is there for you! Nobody loves you! So just die! Die--"

My sight suddenly went dark and I didn't realized my fist already landed it's way to the bitch's face cracking her nose that's now bleeding a sea. Her minions were all frightened run away like chickens leaving her all alone. That was unexpected, I don't really punch hard with my left hand well except if I'm playing archery. But just punching her won't make things even.

Still not having my boiling blood drain on my head with gritted teeth and clenched fist, I grab her collar up and made her look into my eyes full of wrath.

"Look bitch, shut your fucking mouth because you know nothing about me and you don't care how I handle my life. Plus Mother Nature is complaining about your breath that is adding up the air pollution in the world." I saw fear in her eyes as I held her collar tighter.

"And who do you expect Trevon will like? You?" I let out my demonic laughed filled the place while she trembled in fear not minding the blood flowing out of her nose.

"Dream on bitch." I let her collar go then she fell but crawled out of my sight still frightened on what she saw, a devil with cast on her arm. Nice.

Not minding myself drenched in cold water I headed to the place my feet wants as my fist guided it to where that jerk is. I went directly to where Kim is with his other friends and find my fist on his cheeks. Anger in my eyes written as he gazed at me surprised on what I did.

I just saw how Addie's hurt because of him and this might work. I need to knock out his senses and made him realize that he's letting go of a precious gem.

"That's for waking you up."

I walked out and went out of the University. I just hope he realized everything and regret. Psh. This day's so fucked up. I just wanna go home.

*-*-*

Early update dudes! :D Don't mess up with me, I mean Tee. XD Beastmode alert. Hahaha Anyway, I'm enjoying my tumblr account. Hahahha Follow me there if you have accounts. XD Thanks in advance. Haha!