Chapter 15

hey everyone! i just wanna say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone. after last chapter, there was an overwhelming amount of positive feedback which i totally did not expect, lol. so thank you so so much. i wrote and completed this story before Season 7 premiered so all the inspiration i had was comic book Negan and that one episode from last season with JDM on it. therefore, my Negan might be more like the comic book Negan...

anyways, i hope you will enjoy this chapter and i apologise in advance if i'm a little slow with my updates...my semester at uni is about to end and things are a little hectic but don't worry, in a few weeks time, once this semester finishes, i'll be updating more frequently

******

Patrick, the man from the infirmary who kept records of all the medical supplies at the Sanctuary watched Tully disappear out of the room. She carried an item she acquired from him secretly. She asked him repeatedly to keep the information he discovered about her to himself as he helped her search the medical supply room for one particular item. She left afterwards after making sure that Patrick would not tell anybody her current secret. She bribed him with a box of cigarettes she acquired using her privileges and that was enough payment to shut the older man.

Tully turned up to the kitchen late that morning. Not a single kitchen worker complained about their tardiness despite how much her tardiness affected the group. They were running late since she typically did the important jobs. However, they all knew better than complain about Negan's wife, especially when she was volunteering and dedicating her free time to help them. She had breakfast with the girls afterwards. She wasn't around when it was time to clean up the kitchen. The kitchen workers thought it was strange, she usually stuck around to help but they ignored it and said nothing about it.

Meanwhile, Negan left his bedroom, freshly showered and clean with Lucille in hand. He went to the girls' room, hoping to see Tully there. He had overslept and woke up late. He was a little irked that she didn't wake him up. He had a big day ahead. However, when he entered the room, he found the girls but there was no sign of Tully. "Where's your mother?" he asked them.

"She went to go to the toilet, she hasn't come back yet," Jamie replied. "She's sick, I think."

Negan nodded his head and said his goodbye to the girls, assuring them that he would be back by the end of the day with plenty of stories about his adventures outside. He trudged to the toilet closest to the girls' bedroom and discovered it locked.

"Candy, are you there?" he knocked. There was no response and Negan recalled Jamie mentioning that she was sick. Perhaps she was too sick to reply. "I'm running late because you didn't fucking wake me up so I can't wait until you finish taking a shit or whatever you're doing in there to say goodbye. I'll see you and the girls tonight." Again, there was no response and Negan concluded that she was too busy being sick to reply.

Negan met with the rest of his crew outside the building afterwards. None of them complained about the fact that he had kept them waiting for over an hour. Time revolved around Negan and time had to make the adjustment and not Negan. He was taking a number of his men out for the day, not for to pick up supplies but for something much more important.

******

Two men riding their motorcycles lead the rest of the group. Just behind the motorcycles was a truck that was large and designed for cargo. One of its passengers was none other than the leader of the group, Negan, who sat in the front seat of the vehicle with his precious baseball bat with its end wrapped in barbed wire resting on his lap. Behind this truck were three more motorcycles. Everyone was heavily armed as if ready for the worse to come. Trailing behind the group was a dirty old pickup truck that rumbled noisily as it encountered a few bumps on the road. Two armed men were sitting on the tailgate of the truck. They were engaged in a deep conversation. A man named Mark drove the truck. He was once the boyfriend of Amber who was now a part of Negan's harem. Next to him was Dwight, the very same man who had shot Tully with an arrow from his crossbow during her very first encounter with the Saviors. Both men were heavily armed as well.