{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)

Mulai dari awal

"Yasu...how about you then?"

"Well...Fuyuki looks so much like my own wife, Natsuki, and I love my wife very much. But Ieyasu influence me too much that makes me feel guilty. I feel like cheating on my wife when I think of you Nanako" Giotto said.

Nanako cleared her throat and took a sip on her cup.

"You are Giotto. Please remember that" Nanako said.

Giotto just smiled and nodded.

Nana looked at her watch.

"Yasu I'll be needing to go now, it's already late." Nanako said.

Just as she stood up, Tsuna went inside the living room.

"Mom I think we should go home now, Yoshi might be at home, waiting" Tsuna said.

"Well let's go, thanks for letting us come here Yasu" Nana said.

"It's nothing big. Be careful on your way back" Giotto said.

...

Tsuna and Nana are currently in a taxi.

"Did you have fun Tsu-kun?"

Tsuna sweatdropped.

"Uh...well...I accidentally fell asleep in a room and...I didn't really...uh" Tsuna played with his hands.

"Oh" Nana chuckled.

"Do you still want to see the whole house?" Nana asked.

"If possible, yes. But it's alright" Tsuna said.

"We are going to visit them again but this time, we will bring Yoshi-kun with us" Nana said.

"Ahh, oka- wait what?" Tsuna said surprised.

"What? You thought that it's the last we go there?" Nana said.

Tsuna nodded.

"We can visit them anytime Tsu-kun, for he's the cousin of my former husband" Nana said.

'Well I already knew that, thanks to 27's memories' Tsuna thought but he acted confused about it.

"You had a husband before? Dad is not your first?" Tsuna asked.

"Yup~ I'm not his first either, maybe I'm not even a second" Nana said cheerily but Tsuna noticed the hint of disgust at her tone.

"Impossible, you're his second I'm sure" Tsuna reassured her.

'I don't know about that though. I hope it's not true' Tsuna said in his mind.

"You're right, I shouldn't think about these things" Nana said with a smile.

'That's a lie...' Tsuna thought.

'It's a lie Tsu- kun, I don't even love him now...for what he had done' Nana thought.

"Oh we're here now" Nana said.

Both of them got off the taxi.

Tsuna went straight to his room after they got inside the house and Nana went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Ieyoshi just blinked many times. He felt ignored.

They didn't even greet him.

==========

There you go! Another chapter finished.

This chapter is kinda rushed and not that neatly made so you might feel bored by this chapter because when I made this chapter I didn't haven't any idea and I am stressed about something, my scratches are the proof.

I'll do my best to come up with a better chapter, and this time I have a plot to follow.

Vote if you liked this chapter and comment what you think about this chapter, thank you!