{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)

Começar do início

"W-who are you?" Tsuna asked the masked guy.

The masked guy grinned at him.

"Guess who?" Said the masked guy.

Tsuna noticed that they were of the same height, same stature, same complexion.

"You're me...." Tsuna said shocked.

The masked guy took off his mask, revealing the same face except for the cold brown eyes.

"Call me 27 Tsuna-kun of another world" 27 said.

"27 why are you giving these memories to me? I mean it's so confusing for me and I'm just a guy who was given a chance to live....right?" Tsuna said.

27 grimaced.

"I wish it could be just like that, but I don't want that man to victim other like what he did to us. Please Tsuna, help me" 27 said.

"I'm helping out already, I'm starting to put every single piece together to understand you- I mean myself in this world" Tsuna said.

"Isn't understanding myself of this world would give an answer to the problem?" Tsuna continued.

27's lips quirk up into a smile.

"You're right, thanks to a certain someone I am able to give you these memories to help you. You should thank that guy when you meet him" 27 said.

Tsuna was wondering who was that guy.

"Who's that guy?"Tsuna asked.

27 chuckled, his eyes softening.

"You know him, he's a fellow guardian like you. It's just that he's unusual" 27 said.

Tsuna knew who he was immediately.

"I'll make sure to thank him when we meet. Will I still meet you 27?" Tsuna asked.

"Yup, only when you're asleep. You might want to wake up now" 27 said.

Tsuna nodded, then he started fading.

...

Tsuna gasped awake.

He looked around the house.

Then something clicked within him.

"Ah, this is Tsuna- I mean 27's room when he was still young" Tsuna said to himself.

He stood up and patted away the invisible dirt.

'Mom might be wondering where I have gone. I should go back' Tsuna thought.

...

"Fuyuki huh, you two didn't get along so much so it's so surprising that you two ended up together" Nanako said.

"Well...it was actually an accident that led to a marriage. We then learned how to love each other but I loved- no, Ieyasu loved you more" Giotto said.