(Both of them moved to the rhythm of the music completely forgetting the others)

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain

(Manik twirled Nandini twice and held her waist with his free hand)

Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

(Manik's hand travelled to Nandini's exposed back and he slightly pulled Nandini towards him)

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain

(Nandini tried to move away from Manik but he held her hand)

Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

(Nandini's back was facing Manik and Manik hugged her from behind while swaying to the music)

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

(The partners changed and now Nandini was dancing with Raj and Manik with Nyonika but their eyes were fixed on each other.)

Aagosh mein hain jo aapki
Aisa sukun aur paaye kahaan
Aankhein hamein raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahaan se jaaye kahan

( The partners changed again and finally Manik and Nandini were back together)

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai
(Manik lifted Nandini and twirled around once with her)

Dekha hazaron dafa aapkoPhir bekarari kaisi haiSambhale sambhalta nahi ye dilKuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai(Manik lifted Nandini and twirled around once with her)

Phir bekarari kaisi hai...
(The music stopped but both Manik and Nandini were lost in each other)

They came back to their senses after the guests cheered them with their claps.

Nyonika fumed in anger seeing Manik and Nandini dancing so close to each other.

She instantly left the party and went to her room.

Manik held Nandini's hand and took her to the terrace( their usual hangout place)

As soon as they reached there, Manik left Nandini's hand and said- I am sorry Nandini, mujhe tumse baat karni thi isiliye mai Tumhe yahan le aaya.

Nandini - Kya baat karni hai apko humse...

Manik - Bahut Saari baatein karni hai par mujhe samajhme nahi aaraha ki kaha se shuru karoon?

Nandini - Par usse Pehle Hume aapse Kuch kehna tha... Wo hum kehna chahte the ki ...

Manik didn't let Nandini finish her statement by placing his index finger on her lips.

Manik - Shhh... Aaj Kuch mat kaho... Just listen to me....

Nandini looked at Manik's finger and then at his face.

Manik - Nandini... You are looking beautiful...

Nandini lowered her head on this compliment by Manik. She turned back to leave.

But Manik held her dupatta.

Nandini turned towards Manik and said- Manik leave my dupatta.... Let me go...

Manik - Don't go Nandini.... Not this time.

Saying this he pulled Nandini towards him .

Due to the sudden pull, Nandini crashed with Manik's chest.

Nandini closed her eyes to feel the moment

Manik - Nandini Ek baat kahu....

Nandini - Hmm...

Manik -

You know I never felt the way before with anyone the way I feel when I am this close to you.

I just want to capture this moment forever in my heart.

And never let you go away from me. Never ever....

Mujhe pata nahi ye feeling... I don't know what this feeling is!???

But if this feeling is what people call Love then yes... I admit that I am in love with you...

Done with another update...

Hope you guys like it....

Ignore the typos if any.

So guys.... What do you think... Whatever happened just now is it a dream or reality???

If it's a reality, what will happen next???

If it's a dream whose dream is it???

And don't kill me for these questions. I know I m wicked😉😉😉😉....

Do drop in your comments

And guys, this update was written in a hurry so please forgive me if you find any mistakes, please let me know. I will correct them....