Chapter 28!

Your POV:

I recently got a new set up for my office and because I didn't want to replace the old one I now have two set ups the red one and now the new green one so it's cool. I also spoke to Kylie about the Camila thing and Kylie is just scared that she'll lose Camila so she did it first. I hit Kylie so hard that day that she literally ran to the girls house and begged for Camila to take her back and how much of an idiot she is. Camila forgived her but for a week Kylie did everything Camila asked and I didn't blame her.

Me and Ally also did a little baking for youtube but also with all the girls, we did it at mine and let me tell you never again, the kitchen was a complete mess after we had finished but we got to eat cookies after and watch a movie so all was good. Speaking of Ally it was also her birthday and we went to waffle house since she loves that place we spent a while there then after we went to Air Hop, the trampoline place and had a real good time there.

Also our second album was finally released called Awake and Alive and it gives out a really special message so I hope that gets listened to.

**

Now it's finally August which means the Autumn tour has finally begun and Sniper had to stay with Nate again because I'll be busy but Nate loves looking after Sniper and plus he is staying at mine again so he gets to eat my food and play my games which I don't actually mind. This time on tour though we have the band and the girls obviously and Kylie as she is their boyguard, we have Bieber re-joining us and I think him and Natalie have something going on but I'm not sure, we have Ariana joining us which is great and some youtube friends who are a band like me and mine and they are called Against The Current (Any ATC fans out there) and we know them from youtube so we asked them to join and they agreed.

This tour is going to be lasting until September so the only birthday we'll miss is Nate but I already got his present and it'll be delievered to him so he'll love it.

This tour will be good because it's only a few states I think 5 so it'll go by realy fast,I just hope nothing bad happens.

Another update, most chapters will be short and a few will be long only because the story is ending soon and I want to finish it up because I have some ideas for new stories and I want to get them started. But hope this is okay sorry it's a little shit but yeah.

Love Life Peeps.

~ Molly.