Chapter 33!

Your POV:

Nothing is better then sitting on the couch infront of the fire, snuggled up in a blanket with your girlfriend with your dog right next to you, drinking coffee with chinese and having a movie marathon.

So yes the winter tour is all done and now it's time to relax.

The tour went as this. 5 states to do which meant 20 shows and it was amazing. We spent time with Ariana and R5 and them guys are so cool. On our days off we went out to eat and just had so much fun, we played basketball, a game of baseball we went to an arcade and won thousands of tickets and just bought the random junk we could. We also went to a carnival and I won Lauren some more stuffed animals which I didn't mind, our house is basically filled with them so one or two okay maybe 10 wasn't going to be a problem and usually Sniper always finds one and we see him sleeping with one.

So the shows was us singing some of our old songs and also the new ones of our new album that came out called Unleashed which is the end of our album list (A/N: It's a fricking amazing album, I would advise to listen to it) But we sung our hearts out and some fans are sad to see us end our music here but I will still do youtube and twitch so they can see me there and who knows maybe there will be a day and we do new music but who knows. Especially on the album my favorite tracks are number 1. Feel Invincible, 2. Back From The Dead, 4. I Want To Live, 5. Undefeated, 10. Watching For Comets and finally 12. Resistance. It's an azming album and I think it's one of our best.

During the tour is was also my mom's brithday so we sent out a video message and gave her all our love and she loved it so much. We also had news about our games we did and they are finally released and surprisingly all of them were fast sellers and we were so happy about that. Of course I bought all of ours and played them. Nate's was really fun and I can't believe how much work is in it and so much to do so I'll play this for ages. Kylie's is also amaizng I made a little family on the game and my character is only a toddler so it's pretty fun and it's cool you can play as a young character. Riley's zoo game is awesome I started it and got my own zoo, I only have lions and monkies but it's so much fun but I spent all the money on toys for the animals which was a mistake and the character customization was incredible. And then there was my game and let me tell you, it was everything I said and could imagine, it was better and the graphics were amazing and the story is so incredible of how I wanted it, it's amazing.

But yeah we are just waiting for Christmas which is in like 2 weeks so it's exciting, all the decorations and tree are up and it feels so cozy. Hence why we are cuddled up.

I look to my left and I see Lauren already looking at me.

"What are you thinking about" she asks me as just moves a hand to the back of my neck and plays with my hair which has grown a little.

"Just about this year and Christmas" I tell her and then I give her a sweet and slow kiss, which she melts into making me smile and my heart warm up.

"I love you Lauren Jauregui" I say as we pull away.

"I love you too Y/N Y/L/N" she says back and we continue  watching the movie.

Hope you enjoyed this and one more chapter to go so yeah almost done. Thanks so much and enjoy reading.

Love Life

~ Molly.