Meet Y/N

Hi, Im Y/N I'm 18 years old and this is my life. I should probably tell you about myself. So I live the easy life, my family is very rich but we don't really show it as most people do.

So here it goes. I have 2 sisters and a brother and we all live with our parents. So let's dig deeper. I am a twin with my sister Kylie, she is older than me by 10 minutes which she brags about but it doesn't bother me, although we are twins we don't really look a like so I guess we are faternal twins. Anyway moving on, we have an older sister named Riley and she is 20, she is the sister that you would expect at that age and she is real annoying but you gotta love her. Lastly is my younger brother Nate who is 16, I get along with him the most being us two are the younger out of the four, but we all love each other. Okay so our parents are Jamie and Ashley, and they had us quite young, having Riley at 18, me and Kylie at 20 and then Nate at 22 so they had fun a lot. Okay so our dad is the boss of a major gaming company that produces games like NBA, Fifa and even the Lego franchise so it's awesome. Then our mom she is an interior designer and is the boss of her own company and having the skills she does, you can imagine what our home looks like, modern yet cosy.

So this is about me. I have short brown hair (Kinda like Tegan from Tegan and Sara) and brown eyes, I'm 5"7 and with abs so I look hot haha, jokes but in all honesty I look good. I am a video game streamer on Twitch with a big fandom and they all love me and I love my friends, I don't call them fans I consider each one a friend. I love music, music is my path in life, I can play most instruments but ones that are close to me is vocals and my guitar, with that I just lose myself within a song. Aside from the streaming I also have a Youtube which I do random videos and me and my friends have a band named Brotherhood where we do covers, we are called that because we all love Assassins Creed. That reminds me let me introudce my friends in the band. So there is me obviously and then there is Shane my bestest friend and the drummer of the band, then there is Xavier or X as we called him and he is the other guitarist aside from me and then there is Natalie or Nat and she is the bass player. They are friends that I would never replace in my whole life.

Okay some smaller things about me. I like food a lot. I love pokemon. And finally I adore the band Fifth Harmony, although Kylie claims she like them more, we are both huge harmonziers. I escpecially have a thing for their green eyed beauty Lauren Jauregui....

I'm also intersex.

Okay so this is the first part everyone and I hope you will enjoy this story. Let me know if you want a character profile of everyone apart from Fifth Harmony because we all know about them. But yeah I won't mind doing character profiles if you want them.

I'm just getting back into writing so sorry if it's a little rusty but I'll try and make it awesome for whoever reads it.

Love Life

~Molly :)