Chapter 34! (Final!)

Your POV:

It's Christmas!!! And it's amazing there's snow like actually fricking snow and it's awesome, we are currently at my parents house and we are waiting for everyone to arrive so we can open presents and then eat a giant feast which my mom and dad cooked like always.

So we are all now gathered in the living room and we all fit on the couch so that was good and Sniper is playing with one of my plushies, I don't mind because he doesn't rip them he pretends it's his own baby so it's fine. We all open the presents and thank each other, I had some really cool stuff, I got food like always, some money, surfboard stuff and some dirtbike stuff as I want to get back into it. And everyone has some good stuff. I got Lauren her own car and I put her name on the lease of my house and she was so excited, it may be bad to do that but I love her so I didn't care one bit and also I bought her a star and yes she squealed so loud and hugged and kissed me like a million times.

So far this is awesome and we all finally sat down and ate the food and then we all sat around and watched tv and played games and watched movies. And then about 7ish we had some little snacks and sandwiches and just enjoyed each others company.

As everyone was talking and playing a game, I grabbed my drink and quietly went in the yard to get some fresh air and enjoy the cold breeze, yes it sounds weird but I needed it. I walked out and took a breathe I felt someone by my side and there was my angel.

"Why you out in the cold for" she asked and shivered a little. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close.

"Is this how you expected your year to go?" I asked her. I really wanted to know her answer.

"Kinda but I never expected to have meet some amazing new friends and to be in love with a girl named Y/N" she said and turned to face me. I smiled at her.

"Well I never expected to meet 5 amaizng girls and fall in love with a green eyed beauty" I told her and sealed our lips in a kiss. Our kiss was stopped when I saw my dad walk out.

"Lauren can you give me and Y/N a moment please" he asks Lauren, making me confused.

"Sure, I'll be inside" she said and she went inside and took my drink which was okay.

"What's up dad" I ask him.

"So as you know, Riley has her job at the shelter and Kylie is going to be teaching self-defense classes and Nate has this racing thing I was thinking how would you like to work with me at the building and create games and become part of the company" he asked me and I was literally in shock. But I thought about it, a chance to create some amazing games to entertain people. I would make a good wage for my family and I would have so much fun and I'd be close to my family.

"Dad I would love to thank you" I told him and I gave him a hug and then we went back inside. We joined the others on the couch and I sat by Lauren and she immediately sat on my lap and cuddled into me and we watched the movie throughout the night.

**

It's new years eve and I stayed with my family for the week and the girls are coming back from seeing their families so I'll have Lauren back in my arms, we are going to have some good food to eat and then close to midnight we'll have the fireworks and enjoy the new year coming. I had the idea and I'm going to make a video, so I went in my old room and set up the video. I didn't do anything fancy, this was just something special.

I turned on the camera and started.

"Hey everyone, I didn't really have anything planned but I wanted to talk to you all. So this year has been crazy and wild and filled with so many memories. I got signed to a record label and started my music career off with 3 of my amazing friends with the help of my sister. I then had a run in with 5 amazing girls who have become part of my family and they are so special that I would do anything for them. I had a year tour with them girls and I have made friends with loads of people and hopefully I can continue that. I made a game with my siblings and it has great success and it's awesome because I now work there. Me and my friends have had four albums that all of you guys love and I am graeful for that. I had a little puppy come into my life and I love him so much. And finally back to them 5 girls. One girl in particular, her name is Lauren Jauregui and she has captured my heart and made me feel loved and feel something I never thought I would. I love her so much and I hope to marry her and have kids with her one day. She is my everything and I am so glad she was there that day and I got lost. Lauren if you are watching this. I love you" I made a heart with my hands and then ended the video. I smiled to myself.

"Y/N, everyone is here, come on" I heard my mom call for me. I got up and left my old room and went downstairs.

**

We were in the yard watching my dad set up the fireworks, we were all bundled up with sweaters and jackets and enjoyed some coco and snacks waiting for the countdown to send them off. We all made a toast to the year just gone and the year to come and we had some tears and laughs. So I'm standing here with lauren, I was standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her and my boy Sniper was inside laying infront of the fire.

"Lauren" I say getting her attention. She turns in my arms and looks at me.

"Yes babe" she says.

"I'm so glad I met you this year. I couldn't imagine my life without you" I tell her and I kiss her forehead.

"I feel the same way Y/N" she says making my smile and we look back at my dad running to us from lighting the firwork.

We then began the countdown as it was almost midnight.

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR" and with that the fireworks were set off and we all watched them and cheeered. Mom and Dad, Kylie and Camila and Ally and Xavier shared their kisses and then we all hugged and kissed each others cheeks to assemble the new year.

I pulled Lauren into me, "Happy New Year Lauren" I say. "Happy New Year Y/N" and we shared our kiss with each other and we all enjoyed the new year to come.

There we go. That is the finale. I'm so happy with this book and I loved every moment. I want to thank everyone who has read this book and to everyone who voted. It means a lot and I feel like I did something right. So yeah I'm glad you enjoyed well, I hope you did but yeah bye bye for now.

Love Life

~ Molly.