Chapter 17!

Your POV:

We was finally in North Carolina and today the buses had to have a clean out so we have to stay at a hotel and that was fine with me because I get to share a room with Lauren. I also heard that this hotel has a small basketball court which I definitely will be enjoying on my day off.

So currently I'm laying on the hotel bed with my song book just brainstorming some lyrics. Lauren comes in and jumps on the bed next to me.

"Hallo" she says cutely and I lean down and kiss her on the cheek.

"Hai babygirl" I tell her and she snuggles into me. She takes the song book out my hands and reads through some songs. I only ever let Lauren handle my book because I trust her, anyone else touches it they will have their hands chopped off.

"Baby, how do people know about my... condition" I ask her because I hadn't told anyone and I doubt Lauren would to.

"They knew you had a youtube channel and in one of your videos you explained it but they were cool with it" she told me as she was reading the book. My girl can multi task so good.

"Oh okay" I say and I lay back just thinking.

**

It was show time and we had all performed and now it was the girls time but we had a little prank, what's one thing that can get the crowd wild and the girls to look sexier. After their performance of Work From Home, me and the band ran on stage with water guns, we heard the fans scream and we sprayed water all over the girls and they were using each other as shields. As the band was doing that I decided to spray some fans and they were enjoying it more.

"You guys are so dead" Dinah says into the mic making us all run off stage. I look to the girls from the side of the stage and sent Lauren a kiss making her smile a little. We don't want the fans knowing we are together yet.

**

The next day was pretty chill it was a show day which we was excited for but the girls haven't got us back yet for our water prank, the band has been begging the girls to not do anything and I was just laughing because we are going to get it at some point, but I'm not worried.

6pm, that means showtime, so all through our performance we was on guard and watching out in case the girls tried to prank us but nothing happened. When we got of stage we decided to stick around and watch all the others perform and they were amazing especially Justin's the crowd was so hyped.

Then the girls went on and after their first song is where is started.

"So yesterday a little band named Brotherhood decided to prank us with water guns" Lauren says into the mic making me and the band know what is to come. The crowd was cheering because she said our name. "So can that certain band please come out here" we was confused but nevertheless we walked out and the crowd got wild.

"So becuase you guys and girls decided it was cool to pranks us here is yours" As she said that the other four girls pushed us down so we was sitting in chairs. I am so not prepared.

Ally stood to the side and decided to speak, "Now I will sing a song for y'all" The crowd was so hyped but keeping their eyes on us. "The song will be Grind On Me" I was not expecting that the fans were just getting wilder. "But I will need help so Mr.Bieber come on out" And Justin came out this was not good, how was Kylie okay with Camila giving Natalie a lap dance.

So the basically I had Lauren, Natalie had Camila, Shane had Dinah and Xavier had Normani. So the song played but as the 'Grind On Me' part started which Justin sang the girls gave us a small dance it wasn't explicit but painful enough to watch. This is supposed to but punishment but I'm kinda enjoying this. But me, Shane and Xavier had it worse when the girls grinded up against our areas making our jaws drop and the girls giggled at us.