Chapter 1!

Sorry for taking so long to update, finding the picture up above took longer than expected, but here is the first chapter.

Your Pov:

I was currently in my bedroom just in my underwear and a shirt finishing up a 24 hour stream that I had done. I have had no sleep and I'm extremely hungry, the last thing I remebered I ate was a piece of toast and that was about 10 hours ago I think, my brain is so not functioning right now.

"Okay guys, this stream has been awesome and you all make it better" I say to the people watching through the camera. "Sadly though the stream is over, I have to eat and sleep before I die, anyway see you all soon, stay awesome Stormers". I ended the stream and rubbed my eyes, I walk over to my bed and lay down ready to get a little nap, that was until Kylie came running in.

"Hey Y/NN wake up, its a great day", She says opening the blinds.

I groaned and put the pillow over my head, like seriously she knew I had the stream how about some respect for the sleep that I need. Sisters are so annoying especially when they are your twin sister, can't she just leave me alone for one day that's all I ask.

"Kylie, I love you but please leave me alone" I groaned with my face still in the pillow.

"No can do, Dad wants to talk with us then you gotta take me out" She says sitting on my chair, my favourite chair I should say.

I sit up and glare at her, "One get you boney ass out my chair, two get your license and three leave me alone" I say

"I'll just get Riley to get you out of bed then" She threatens, at the sound of Riley's name I sprung out of bed knowing the Riley would drag me by my ankles out of bed and throw the bucket of water on me. "Okay okay I'll go get ready, just tell dad I'll be done soon" and with that Kylie left my room and I walked in my bathroom to shower and freshen up. I walk in my bedroom and got dressed (outfit above) and then made my way downstairs.

I walked in the lounge and sat down next to Nate and watching him play Panda Pop, like its a cute game but I get stressed at them things so much. I see my dad walk in with a smile on his face as he sees his 4 kids sitting down waiting like good people we are.

"Okay so you guys know about the gaming company right" He starts off, we all nod waiting for him to continue, "Well instead of me or the team thinking of an idea I want you guys to think of an idea" we all went wide eyed and started happy dancing. "It's gotta be your own idea and I wanna hear it at the end of the week" He says before walking away. Damn, thinking of an idea for a whole new game, that's intense and hard to think.

After going crazy I walk to the kitchen and have a giant bowl of fruit loops since I was starving, Kylie walks in asking if I can drive her to some kind of job thing. She doesn't need a job to be honest, but whatever floats her boat I guess. After eating we walk to my car and hop in and I follow her directions to where she needs to go.

The whole journey there she keeps going on about the game idea and yeah it's a great opportunity but shut up, I still haven't slept I need coffee bad. We get to the place and I see it's a recording studio.

"Um, Kylie why are we here" I ask since this is really weird and like neither of us have a record deal or does she and she kept it a secret.

"This is where my interview is for my job" She says, okay at this point I am really confused.

"So you're gonna sing or something?" I asked, I never heard her so, maybe it's secret talent who knows.

"What! Hell no, I'm gonna be a bodyguard" she says. Now it makes sense, well she is a black belt in karate so it makes sense.

We get out the car and we both walk in. She tells me to wait her while she goes off to her interview. Wait does she not know me, I'm in a studio full with a lot of potential, I may as well have a little fun. I walk around the place and see posters up on walls of bands and artists of their albums and there first days here. One in particular caught my attention, it was Fifth Harmony's cover from their Reflection album, damn they look gorgeous, my eyes landed on Lauren and that's when I couldn't look away, she is just perfection.

"Pretty cool isn't it" I hear a husky voice behind me. I start to panic in case it was security to kick me out but as I turned around, I swear I died, she was standing there right in front of me. The one and only Lauren Jauregui...

Hope you like this little first part. I don't know when the next update will be but it'll be soon.

I will create another book named This Is The Life Characters, since I have decided to do character profiles, so keep an eye out for that, if you wanna get to know each character.

Thanks for reading.
Love Life

~Molly