Chapter 14!

Your POV:

It was the next day and the first show to do and I was so pumped for this. I got up to the smell of food so I walked to the kitchen area to see Ally eating breakfast with Sniper eating his.

"Morning sunshine" I said to Ally

"Morning Y/N, I fed Sniper is that okay?" she asked me.

"Of course it is Ally thanks" I kissed her head and grabbed some pancakes she made and sat down and ate. Minutes later Lauren walks through and grabs herself some too and we just talk about the show tonight.

After I ate I told the girls to look after Sniper as i'm just going to get some air, so I leave the bus in my boxers and shirt because I can't be bothered to get dressed and I run to Dinah and Normani's bus and I walk in because I hate knocking. I walk in and I only see Selena.

I didn't think this through because now Selena, Demi, Dinah and Normani will know my secret.

"Um hi Selena" I asked as my cheeks turned red.

"Morning Y/N" okay she's being calm about this.

"Hey Y/N, damn dude" Dinah says as she walks out.

"Um I can explain" I told her

"Look it's your business, don't worry" Dinah says which I'm thankful for.

"Can I talk to you and Normani in the bathroom please?" I ask her and before she answers I walk into their bathroom. And seconds later both girls walk in.

"So you two are like fashion and hair queens so can you give me a haircut please because it's getting long, like it's at my shoulder so please help" I ask them. They both smile and agree to help me but told me I'm not aloud to look.

So I close my eyes and let them mess with my hair, I do trust them because have you seen their hair, it's always on point. 30 minutes later they tell me I can open my eyes so I do and I look in the mirror (Pic of new hair above) I run my hand through my hair.

"Wow, thanks girls". I gave them both a hug and we talked a little than I ran back to the bus to see Ally playing with Sniper.

"Nice hair" Ally says to me. I smile and thank her and she tells me Lauren is getting ready so I sit with Ally and play with Sniper.

Finally Lauren walks out the bathroom and we both lock eyes and she looks at my hair and I know she likes it because I see her smirk.

"So hot" I hear her mumble making me smile and she goes to the back to get dressed but before she closes the door I follow her and walk in then close the door.

"Like what you see then" I ask her. She looks at me and pins me against the door.

We don't say anything we just both lean in and let our lips touch one another, her lips are so soft. She pulls on my bottom lip making me gasp giving her the chance to slid her tongue in my mouth and I moan in response. This is like the furtherest we have gone with kissing. After a few minutes she pulls away and we both look into each others eyes and all we hear is both of us breathing heavy.

"I was enjoying that" I say between breathes. She smiles and gives me a peck on the lips and turns around to get dressed. I lightly smack her butt and run out the room laughing.

It's fianlly 6pm and it's starting. Me and the band are just backstage literally freaking out. We went over the songs and stuff and we all look good and now it's time to freak. I haven't seen the girls or anyone and I'm just freaking.

I finally see Lauren and she walks over to me and gives me a hug which I relax into.

"You're gonna be fine baby and you look very sexy" she whispers into my ear, making me blush and hold her tighter. We hear one of the crew say it's time so Lauren gives me a good luck kiss and me and the band walk on stage.

...

...

...

It has been an hour and me and the band walk of the stage still pumped and we are really sweaty.

"That was so cool" Shane shouts because we all became deaf from the screaming. We all hug each other because why not and we go back to the buses.

After a long hot shower I change into my black sweats and tank top (Outfit above) I walk out the bathroom and see some burgers on the table for me. So I grab one and take a bite.

"You were great" I hear behind me. I turned around and see Lauren in a robe. She walks over to me and hugs me. She smells of vanilla, so I pick her up along with my burgers and walk to the back room. I lay her down with me on top and cuddle with her.

"Baby, what you doing" she giggles at me.

"You smell really nice" I tell her and nuzzle my face in her chest.

She runs her fingers through my hair making me sleepy, but I lift my head and peck her lips. I get off her and sit down putting on a game and eat peacefully.

"You gonna come watch when me and the girls perform" she asks me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby" I tell her and she cuddles into my side and watches me play before she goes on.

**

So I am currently standing backstage watching 5 amazing girls perform and watching my girlfriend do what she does I've already died watching this. It's so good and seeing it up close is even better. Kylie is standing next to me doing her job but she occasionally watches Camila and she just smiles.

As the show goes on a fan jumps on stage and runs at Camila but I see Kylie run out and pick the fan up and take them away. That was a close one (I know that never happens but yeah) I see Camila relieved and they carry on performing which I'm impressed with.

After their performance and saying thank you to everyone they come of stage and Kylie walks over.

"You okay Camila?" Kylie asks.

"Yes, thanks for that" Camila says and hugs Kylies whilst I wrap my arm around Laurens waist. Me and Kylie walk the girls to the dressing room to get their stuff then we walk them back to their buses.

I walk to the lounge area and lay down playing my game again whilst Ally and Lauren shower up.

Sniper comes running in to me after spending the day with Nate and jumps at me. I pet him and let him lay on my chest. Later on lauren walks in wearing a pair of my sweats and a shirt and sits by me running her fingers again through my hair.

"You like my hair that much" I ask her and I hear her giggle.

"I do" she says making me smile.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up and watching me play my game then we finally went to bed.

Here is chapter 14 so hope you liked it. No chapter will be out tomorrow just to give me a little break but chapter 15 and 16 will be out Friday.

Love Life

~ Molly