Chapter 3!

Your POV:
Kylie let the girls come in, I was in the kitchen basically hiding from them, like I met them but they are famous and we aren't, I kinda am but it's not the same. I watched them as they went to the tv area, Lauren locked eyes with me and she gave me a smile, I smiled back but couldn't contain my palms getting sweaty.

Nate walks in the kitchen and laughs at me.

"Oh shut it" I said to him, he keeps laughing until he speaks up.

"I have a race tonight and I want you to come watch" he asks me, I never actually seen him race before, so I accepted and we made our way over to the girls, Kylie and Riley. Oh boy.

"So girls, we can watch a few movies and play Just Dance if you like" Kylie offered.

"Girl, you know I'm going to beat you all." Dinah exclaimed.

"Not so fast Hansen, my sister can drop some pretty dope moves" Riley said as she pointed at me. I gave a small smile.

"I mean like I have a few moves" I said and then gave a little smirk to Lauren, she blushed and looked away. Point me.

"Okay, let's set it up" Kylie said, as she did that, we all dove into the snacks and started to eat while we wait. "Okay so the first song will be Circus by Britney, who's up first" Kylie says as she holds the controller.

Dinah stands up and gets Normani, Lauren and Ally to join, this is gonna be fun to watch. As they started up the song, my eyes never left Lauren. Riley and Kylie noticed my staring and started throwing sour patch kids at me to stop, I gave them the finger and just watched them. Okay so I knew they could dance but it's even better when it's right infront of you. After their little dance they sat down and we saw the score.

"I knew I would beat you all" Dinah said and she did a little happy dance "And Lauren girl you came last" she added.

"It was too fast" Lauren pouted, I awed at her cuteness.

"I thought you did good Lo" I said to her, she smiled and we continued with the game.

As Kylie was scrolling through the songs, Nate got up quickly and told Kylie to go back, so here we are watching Nate doing Uptown Funk, it was quite entertaining.

"So are you gonna have a go" Lauren said to me, I turned my head towards her and smiled, she got my hint.

The next two songs went by which was This Is How We Do which consisted of Ally, Camila, Kylie and Riley it was funny watching nearly all of them mess up, Dinah and Normani kept singing along which put them off a little. Then after that Normani took the floor and did Want To Want Me, which she killed and got 5 stars, it was pretty epic. Then of course all heads turned to me since I haven't danced yet, here we go.

"We are doing 3 more consiting of you Y/N/N so get pumped" Riley says.

"Can I choose the songs and my partners" I ask and she nods. So I take the controller and choose my first song which is Fancy, "Okay I want Dinah and Normani" So they got up and we stood in a line with me in the middle and we started. This was so much fun, I'm not used to this type of dancing but it was sure fun to do. After we finished it was about to go mad.

"I lost, what the actual, I killed you too" Dinah exclaimed as she saw the scores.

"I came second that's okay" Normani said, see she was proud.

"No way you beat me" Dinah said to me.

"Look at the scores pretty obvious who won" I said and started laughing. Dinah wasn't gonna take that so she told me to pick another and she is gonna dance again. I got the controller and got Riley and Kylie to join me and Dinah.