Tyler rolls up his car window and rolls his eyes with a smirk on his face. "What a meanie." He states.

Okay imma die, Tyler is way too funny. I sigh after laughing so much. We are finally in New York but before I get to surprise Lindsey Tyler first needs to use the washroom.

"Okay please don't runaway." He sighs as he walks into the fast food restaurant to head to the bathroom.

"Ugh I won't! Hurry up though" I shoo him off. I walk in the building as well, and suddenly most of the people look at me.

Why are they all staring at me? I thought.. As I take a seat I look outside of the window to see my reflection. Oh now I know why.. How could forget I still have a black eye and pretty bruised face. I begin to frown, I'm so ugly..

A couple of seconds of waiting I feel a breeze come through the door. I don't bother looking up and just keep my head down.

I look at my nails and just stay silently looking at them. Man Tyler is the best. He is so chill too.

"Hello Sir have you seen this girl anywhere?" I hear a voice in the distance, I look up to see a guy holding a picture to the manager of the restaurant.

I look a bit more closely, why do I recognize him. Hmm. I suddenly see Tyler coming back from the bathroom.

"Hey do want anything from here?" He approaches me and looks at the menu on the wall, I can't stop staring at the man talking to the manager.

"Sure, I guess." I shrug standing up. Tyler notices I can't stop staring at the guy. "What are you staring at?" He laughs.

"I don't know but I heard that man say he is looking for a girl." I explain. Tyler takes another glance at him.

"Oh.." He looks back at me, "do you maybe wanna get food somewhere else?" He asks.

I shake my head, "nah lets just get some here." I shrug not really thinking too much of it.

He nods and we begin to make our way to the front counter. As we're getting in line the man talking to the manager orders food I'm guessing by him passing him money.

I soon feel Tyler tap my shoulder, "hm?" I turn over at him. "What do you want?" He points at the menu.

I begin to read over my choices. "I'll just have medium fries with a Coke." I nod.

I again feel another breeze come in from the entrance door. I sigh and tap my foot waiting for me and Tyler to be next in line.

"Cole!" I hear a voice pass by me. I soon see a guy enter my vision, walking towards the man who was talking to the manager.

"What?" I hear the man ask, "what are you doing? Have they seen her?" I hear the guy question.

The man shakes his head "No, and I just ordered food." He kinda laughs to himself.

Me and Tyler were finally up next in line only making me now just a couple more inches away from the two guys.

Tyler begins to order are food and I look back at them. I sense something about them.

The guy talking to the man later turns facing me. Then at that moment I froze. I could only recognize those forest green eyes from one person.