Chapter 1- Life as i know it

For some reason this part seems to have been deleted which I'm really confused about, however I have re-written it. It's not like the original cos I can't remember st all what I wrote, so sorry if I seem to repeat things in future chapters. Anyway you don't really need this chapter to understand the story, I've read through everything and it all still makes sense, so enjoy!! :)

My life has been a constant roller coaster of emotions, not just for me, but for my entire family.
At the age of 5 I was diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma which is a rare form of soft tissue cancer, I beat it once, twice, three times. And then I was pronounced 'cured' because I was cancer free for over five years...

But that didn't last, I relapsed again at aged 12 and have remained a part of this sick, suckish life for the last five years.
However cancer hasn't been the biggest part of my life for these past few years. It isn't my biggest priority anymore, my social life has grown since joining secondary school, and my attention has been moved from hospital beds to gorgeous boys.
I've never actually been in an official relationship, that is one thing my cancer does actually prevent me from doing, but that doesn't mean I haven't had any experiences with boys.
There's no way I could risk spending so much time with one person, they would surely figure out my secret. That's another thing, I've never told anyone about my illness. And I'm never planning on it. My social life has been perfect with amazing friends and unlimited invitations to parties so why do I need to tell them the truth?

However, lately I've been finding it more and more difficult to hide my cancer due to more frequent trips to the hospital. And that's where my story begins... so enjoy my messed up life of being a teenage cancer girl in a messed up world...