Chapter 2:

Georgia's P.O.V

I jumped with fright when a girl behind me said, "Cool, is that a Zac Efron story?" 

I spun around to see who had said it. A girl with wavy caramel brown hair and blue eyes looked back with a friendly smile. 

"Umm....yes," I mumble.  

"Cool, I've a major crush on Zac Efron. Do you too?", she said with a cheeky grin.  This was awkward. "Anyways, I'm Charlotte. This is your first day, right?"
I nodded. "I'd be happy to show you around the school, if you'd like," she said kindly. 

"Thanks, but I think I'll be fine," I say, apologetically. 

"Ok," she said, looking slightly disappointed. I quickly spun around as our class teacher walked in.   

Ten minutes later, I  walked out the classroom door and into the toilets.
Just as I walked through the door, I saw an insanely tall man, with pale skin, red eyes and fangs staring me down and growling at me. He had to be at least eight feet tall! Was there anyone else in the toilet? I didn't think there were?

He looked like he was about to chop my head off with the dagger he held in his right hand. He walked towards me slowly, like a predator stalking it's prey. He quickly swung a punch and I ducked as it narrowly missed my head. 

Before he could swing again, I grabbed his left arm with all my strength and twisted it behind his back so he wouldn't be able to use that arm. I quickly grabbed his dagger and threw it behind me, out of his reach. He groaned in pain and I shoved him against the wall viciously. 

He whacked his head off the wall and fell to the ground unconscious. I was panting out of breath by now.  

"Wow, those taekwondo lessons have really paid off," I thought to myself happily. I'd been doing taekwondo for a few years now I picked up his dagger and shoved it into my school bag incase I happened to run into another creature like him. Who was he? Scratch that, what was he?

Just then, the toilet door opened and Charlotte walked in. I gasped at her walking in and the fact that there's an insanely tall man unconscious on the floor behind me. I looked back to check if was he still there, ready to explain myself to Charlotte. 

I turned back around and Charlotte gave me a strange look. "Eh, I can explain why..." I began.

She cut me off and looked where the creature was lying unconscious, and said with a puzzled expression, "Georgia, what are you looking at? There's nothing there."

"Oh, nothing.... Never mind," I said quickly.  

She headed into a cubicle and locked the door behind her. I looked back at the creature still lying there, confused at how Charlotte couldn't see him. Then the creature started shrinking until it completely disappeared! All that was left of the creature was a swampy pile of blood. I then left and hurried onto class.

Charlotte's P.O.V

That was strange. I just casually walked into the toilet and Georgia was standing there with a guilty look on her face. She then looked behind herself as if something was there, even though there wasn't. I wonder what she had been doing?

*A few hours later*

Maddie and Georgia's Mum's P.O.V: 

I really hope Georgia and Maddie had a good first day in school. I'm more concerned about Georgia, she finds it far harder to fit in unlike Maddie who is the complete opposite. Georgia is far more like me, personality wise. And Maddie is far more like her Dad Ryan, personality wise. "Hey Mum," said Georgia. 

I spun around and Georgia was standing in the doorway. 

"Hi sweetie, how was your day?" I said, smiling innocently trying to cover up the fact that I know what happened in the girl's bathroom earlier, due to my telepathy powers......
___________________________________________________________________________
Dun Dun Dun... Plot twist! Keep reading to find out what happens next. Be sure to give me your feedback 😋
Keep in mind, this is a Halloween themed story, so let me know what you think!