Chapter one: poker face

Mikasa was walking down the street to her school. Her black hair was blowing in the wind, she put her headphones in.
"She's a tear in my heart, I'm on fire.. she's a tear in my heart, take me higher..." the song was playing, one of her favourites. She looked down at the ground when she was walking, no one noticed her so she quietly walked on the sidewalk. She doesn't talk much, at her school she was referred as a "loner". When she arrived at her school she went straight to her locker. She put her headphones around her neck and her phone in the pocket of her black hoodie.
"Hey, Ackerman!" Someone yelled Mikasa's last name.
"What is it?" Mikasa said emotionlessly and looked at the tall person.
"You're good at math right? I need your help"
"Oh okay, what do you need help with?" Mikasa actually thought someone would maybe be her friend.
"Well kinda everything"
"What? Fred I can't help you with every little thing in math, you have to ask the teacher too"
"Well if you can make notes for me in class of what I need to do that'd be great, thanks!!" The taller boy said and ran away. Mikasa sighed, she was usually being used to get everyone else good grades. She has gotten straight A:s since she started getting grades. She took her books, it's English now. She went to the classroom and sat down in the back. She doesn't like the attention.
"This school feels like hell..." Mikasa thought to herself. She looked down on the desk emotionlessly, with a poker face.

HEY GUYS!!1! So I just got a new otp and I just had to make a fanfiction :'>>>> So I hope you'll enjoy this story of Mikasa and Sasha's journey ^^