"Took you long enough," Sakura said as he sat beside Hinata.

He frowned and turned to his wife, "are you mad?"

"You should be asking your son that," she said referring to the sulking blonde.

"Did he bat already?" Naruto asked.

"Not yet." He sighed in relief and smiled. Pulling her closer he kissed her cheek causing Hinata to push him away while blushing. "We're in public," she whisper yelled.

Naruto chuckled glad that she wasn't mad at him. "I'm allowed to—" He was cut off by the fussing sounds of his daughter. Sasuke released her and she made her way over to her father.

Hinata watched as she settled into his arms and she deadpanned. "Himawari loves everyone but me."

Naruto chuckled, "we all know I'm her favourite."

"Don't brag," she said realizing that Himawari was reaching for her hat. She handed it to her and watched as she placed it over her small head. Naruto laughed as he watched her and Hinata smiled.

It wasn't long before Boruto was back on the field. His eyes searched the stand and this time he found who he was looking for. Naruto waved and his son waved back enthusiastically. Hinata loved to watch them, she smiled at her son silently cheering him on.

"I think he's getting better," Naruto said.

His wife winced, "not really...but at least he's trying."

"I...want to play baseball too," Himawari said playing with her mother's hat.

"Like Sarada-chan?" Sakura inquired. The four year old nodded and continued watching the game. Sasuke smiled at her and they all continued watching Boruto.

Their team lost, but no one was sad, well at least Boruto wasn't. His dad showed up and for him there was nothing that could make him happier.

"We lost because of you Uzumaki," Sarada said as they both made their way over to their parents.

"Yeah right. You're the one that made us lose. Why don't you do something more girly and quit the team?" He asked glaring at his eternal rival.

Sarada used her fingers to push her glasses further up the bridge of her nose as she returned his heated gaze. "I'll quit the team when you learn how to play. Which will be never."

"What was that Uchiha? I couldn't hear you over your girlish squeals," he said placing both hands behind his head and walking away dismissing the conversation. Sarada stood still, fuming in her hatred for Boruto and plotting his death.

"I told you to be nice to Sarada," Hinata scolded her son as soon as he was in earshot.

"Your mom's right Boruto, you never know. You could end up marrying her."

Boruto shivered and stuck out his tongue, disgusted by the thought. He glanced at the black haired girl who was still glaring at him despite being hugged by her proud mother. Himawari laughed at his reaction, somewhat grasping the situation, though no fully.

"I'd rather die."

Hinata giggled and Naruto chuckled before bending to hug his son. "You played well today."

Boruto smirked, "well I am the best player on the team." His parents glanced at each other before hesitantly agreeing so that they didn't crush his enthusiasm.

"Let's go home," Hinata suggested and Naruto agreed.

"Can we get ice-cream on the way?"

"I don't—"

"Ice-cream!" Himawari exclaimed cutting off her father. Naruto sighed in defeat and looked at Hinata who merely shrugged.

"I suppose you deserve it."

"Yay!" The young Uzumaki exclaimed causing his parents to laugh. They said goodbye to the Uchihas and left to get ice-cream before heading home.

Hinata smiled all the way home. She finally felt complete in life, never had she imagined that she'd find happiness in a guy that ran into a pet shop asking for help for a cat. It seemed unlikely, but Naruto had proven to her time and again that he was capable of making her happy. She was finally healed. Finally complete.

Fragile Heats | A NaruHina Story
©Infinite_Writer01
Thank you for reading!
Leave your questions for the Q&A in the comment section