Fragile Hearts: Thirty-Three

"Hinata—"

"Just a minute," she said pulling him outside of the station. "I need to talk to you."

The black haired man sighed and looked around to see if anyone was watching, which was pretty obvious since all eyes were on them. "Alright, but not out here." He pointed to the parking lot not too far from the police station, "I parked my car over there, let's go."

The midnight blue haired girl nodded and followed behind the Uchiha. Her phone started vibrating in her pocket again, but of course she ignored it. She didn't have the time to talk to anyone, not right now.

Sasuke sighed as he closed his car door and faced forward. He didn't look at her and she didn't really mind, what she was about to discuss with him wouldn't be easy so him turning away from her helped.

"Naruto-kun didn't do anything wrong," she started off.

"I think assault and battery counts as a crime Hinata."

She shook her head, "there was a reason for that."

"What possible reason—?"

"Me." She said cutting him off.

At that Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at her, but Hinata turned away avoiding his gaze. "What do you mean?"

The Hyūga sighed, "w-when we were in college s-something h-happened the night Toneri and I supposedly b-broke up." She looked down at her hands that rested in her lap. She had to say it...for Naruto. "He...h-he raped me."

Sasuke's eyes widened and he turned towards her. "What?!"

She hung her head, she needed to finish before she broke down. "Naruto-kun was j-just protecting me the only way h-he knew how to..."

"Hinata—"

"Toneri's lying Sasuke-san," she finally looked at him with tear filled eyes. "He didn't—"

"I know," Sasuke interjected causing her eyes to widen.

"W-what?"

Sasuke sighed and winced, "I know Naruto would never steal company information, that much I'm sure of. But I can't just let him go since he did beat up Toneri."

"And now he's framing him."

Sasuke reached out and took ahold of one of Hinata's hands. Giving it a light squeeze he smiled slightly. "I know it must be hard for you to tell me all this and I can understand why you didn't tell me, but..."

"But?"

"I need you to do something for me."

The pale girl frowned, "w-what's that?"

"Are you willing to help Naruto?" She nodded and he released her hand, "then do exactly as I say."

...

Hinata went back to Naruto's house, she didn't want to go to her apartment just yet, plus she had left her stuff at his house. Before she did anything she made sure to feed Kurama then proceed to take a bath. The day was dragging on and night was fast approaching.

The Hyūga got dressed in a white long sleeved shirt and black sleeping shorts since she had no plans of going anywhere. Her damp feet felt cold against the polished floor as she made her way to Naruto's room. It was just as she'd left it when she woke up, with the duvet cover turned towards the end of the bed and the pillows scattered across it.

She sighed and dragged her feet while hunching over to grab one end of the cover. Getting in bed swiftly she pulled the duvet cover up to her stomach and turned on her side in order to look out the window at the night sky.