Fragile Hearts: Sixteen

I can't believe this.

The four walked around the amusement park aimlessly, going on multitudes of rides. Hinata however hadn't said a word to Naruto as she was still trying to get over the fact that Sasuke had set her up.

They were currently getting cotton candy and she and Sakura decided to wait by the face painting booth. The Hyūga's lavender eyes were glued to her shoes as she waited patiently. Suddenly Sakura nudged her arm with her elbow. "Huh?" She asked looking at her.

"Aww look at her," she answered pointing to a brown haired toddler scampering around with her ice cream. A butterfly with blue, black and yellow wings was painted on her face. "She's so cute!" Her friend squealed causing her to smile.

"Yeah," Hinata responded as they both watched her.

"You've been quiet," Sakura said breaking the happy moment.

The midnight blue haired girl hung her head, "sorry...i-it's just that—"

"No need to explain," she said cutting her off. "I understand."

"Do you?"

The pinkette nodded and turned to face her, "it's Naruto, isn't it?"

Hinata frowned, "yes and no."

Sakura sighed and placed her hands on her hips, "well whatever he did to you, I know for sure that he's extremely sorry."

"That's just it," she whispered. "He didn't do anything wrong...I did."

The jade green eyed girl furrowed her eyebrows, "want to talk about it?" She shook her head in response, it wouldn't be right...she needed to apologize to Naruto before making their problem open to others.

"Why the long faces?" Sasuke asked once he found them.

"Nothing, Hinata and I were just talking about some girl stuff," Sakura said quickly. The Uchiha glanced at Hinata who refused the make eye contact before nodding.

"Well...here you go," he said extending both arms holding their cotton candy. His fiancée took hers, but the pale girl simply stared at the one offered to her. "What's wrong Hinata?"

She shook her head, "I just don't like the pink one."

Sasuke face palmed with his free hand, "oh yeah, sorry." His onyx eyes roamed over the long line and he groaned as he thought of joining it again.

"That line is a nightmare," Sakura said, basically voicing her fiancé's thoughts.

"Tell me about it," Naruto said joining them at least. They all turned to look at him, in his hand was a blue cotton candy, but based on the size of it, it was obvious that the blonde had already started eating it. "But it's over."

"Not quite," Sasuke said.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Naruto asked taking another bite out of his candy.

The raven haired man gestured to the cotton candy he was still holding. "Hinata hates the pink one."

Cerulean blue eyes clashed with lavender ones just then and the Uzumaki swallowed before speaking. "Uh...well, d-do you want mine? Sorry I started eating it already."

Hinata blushed crimson and Sakura squealed, "aww! This is so cute!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair. "I-It's fine." The Hyūga said shyly.

"No really, you can have it," Naruto insisted holding it in front of her. She hesitated before lifting her hand and wrapping her slender fingers around the thin stick it was on. The blonde smiled as she took it from him.