Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Things were moving pretty quickly. From moving in with Harry yesterday to getting woken up by him this morning it all felt like a whirlwind. I’d been happily sleeping until something nudged me on the arm, at first I’d tried to ignore it, but whoever it was had been persistent. When I finally cracked my eyes open they landed on a curly haired Harry Styles, he obviously hadn’t tamed his locks yet and much to my surprize he was topless. It wasn’t really what I expected to be honest, and I wasn’t complaining about the sight either. Even though he may not be my favourite person right now, I couldn’t deny he looked good. In-fact between you and me he looked more than good. His abs were defined, the black ink of his tattoos covered his tan skin making him look like a sexy bad boy with bed head curls.

“Management is downstairs, they want to talk to us” he mumbled huskily, it was obvious that he’d just rolled out of bed too. At least I knew we both had one thing in common, and that was our love for beds.

Leaving the warmth and comfyness of the bed behind I rolled out, shoving a hoodie over my camisole pyjama top and brushing my hair, there was no time for make-up or changing into a proper outfit.

When I got downstairs into the lounge one of the men that had come to my house to explain everything was sat with a mug of what I presumed tea on the sofa, Harry was no where in sight. “Sophie, how are you this morning?” the man said, I made a note to get his name because no doubt I would be coming into contact with him again in the future. “I’m alright thanks” it was all I could say at this point because I still felt half asleep, another half an hour and I’d be completely normal.

“Good, could you get Harry out the kitchen please?” I nodded, I was about to sit down on the love seat but I guess things change. Not even bothering to use a bowl or spoon when I walked in I found Harry eating coco pops from the box the lazy way, rolling my eyes I told him we were wanted in the lounge. “Alright” he said simply and I followed him back, this time I actually got to sit down content.

“I’m not sure if you’ve been on any social media sights but everyone is going crazy about your relationship” I was about to correct him and add ‘fake’ but it felt slightly inappropriate. “Today we’ve arranged for you to go on a date, a car will pick you up at 1pm sharp and take you to the restaurant we’ve made a reservation for you at. Whilst you’re there I’ll anonymously tip the press of your wear abouts because we need first pictures of you together. I’m warning you now it will be chaotic, but security will be there. The second thing I need you each to do is send out a tweet about your relationship since neither of you have said anything yet. Is that okay?” I couldn’t exactly say no so I nodded my head even though on the inside I was nervous about going on this ‘date’. I don’t know if I was any good at acting, but Harry and I had to put on a convincing performance if we were to make it look like we were a real couple.

“Yeah that’s fine” Harry grumbled but the expression on his face said otherwise. “Great, if you need me I’ll leave my number here and have fun on the date later” he placed a business card on the coffee table and stood up to leave. Being polite I walked him to the door and thanked him. Today would be interesting.

When I returned to my seat in the lounge Harry was already typing away on his phone, I followed suit to get the tweet out the way. ‘@Sophieeeeee: I just want to say a quick thank you to all those supporting me and @Harry_Styles it means a lot to him that we have your support, so thank you’ I then composed a short second tweet to finish it off. ‘@Sophieeeeee: P.S. I’m so happy right now’. When I had finished sending my tweets I noticed my mentions were already going absolutely crazy, it was ridiculous. But among all the chaos I spotted a tweet from the man sat across from me. ‘@Harry_Styles: Thanks for all the support so far guys, me and @Sophieeeeee couldn’t be happier! X’ Even though I knew it wasn’t real seeing that made my heart flutter slightly, knowing that it was his words that had said that, even though they may be false, made me wish for something I knew would never happen.