Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I don’t know how I felt. Part of me was sad and upset. Another part was angry, and the rest of me seemed to feel numb. I had no control over them either, my brain seemed to want to think about it when I knew I should be trying to forget. But that’s when Liam and Niall came in.

Since they heard the whole thing, they knew why I was feeling like this. Niall got up and grabbed his jacket as soon as Harry had cut me off and hugged me before walking out the door, saying he would be back in half an hour. I had no idea where he went, but Liam must have since he didn’t seem to be concerned at the Irish boy’s disappearance. “Don’t worry, he just needs to cool off okay?” he’d said to me while wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and we just sat there in silence for a while, I was wrapped up in my own thoughts (mainly about the one person I knew I shouldn’t be thinking of) and Liam in his. “Thanks Liam” I mumbled gratefully, at least I knew that not everyone was mad when I had lied to them all.

“I’m back” Niall called out barging into the room, Liam and I broke away even though we weren’t doing anything we shouldn’t have. “Where did you go?” I asked, looking at the bag Niall was holding. “I went to get some emergency supplies” he smiled, kicking his shoes off and jumping onto the bed. “What time do you reckon the rest of your family will be back?” he asked, spilling the contents onto my bed. There was some Ben and Jerry’s, a variety of chocolate and sweets, a bottle of vodka and a selection of DVD’s – mainly chick flicks though there were a few action and horror in there too.

I glanced from my bed to the clock on my wall and noticed it had only just gone a quarter past seven, the presentation started at seven so I knew we would have a good few hours before they got back. “They’ll probably be back at about eleven knowing them, so about four hours” I turned to face Niall who was smiling along with Liam, ah heck what were they thinking?

~

We started the night watching chick flick while eating chocolate, sweets and ice-cream. However I had soon got bored and miserable watching someone else’s amazing love life while mine was a no- goer. Niall then decided to put the latest bond movie on and announced that every time some-one pulled out a gun we all had to take a shot of vodka – and since this was a bond film, with a lot of action, that seemed to be happening a lot. I don’t know when I started to get tipsy, and I have absolutely no idea when I had gone past the tipsy stage, but at least the other two boys were in exactly the state of mind. I’d heard the story about Liam’s liver – or kidney - or lungs – or brain – whatever it was – and how it had magically healed so he could drink again, and so the boys were helping me drown my sorrows.

I didn’t care that at any moment my parents and brother could walk in on a drunk daughter and two fifths of the most awesome – popular band. Nor did I care that we were taking drunken selfies and putting them on Twitter without a care in the world, or tweets, that were pretty damn hilarious. Niall’s was my favourite. @NiallOfficial: eeeyoreee! @Real_Liam_Payne @gollygoshsophie and meesefl are avin a sweet night. 007 and drinks. Horan, Niallz Horan. Ho- ran. Get it? Hoe – ran? Giggles. You see? That was why I was rolling on the floor (literally) laughing and stuffing as many gummy bears in my mouth as possible, while Liam filmed it (well kind of) and Niall screamed the lyrics to Fun’s ‘We Are Young’ at the top of his lungs.

“Hey we should do a twitcam” I mumbled as more than a statement then question. I didn’t even register that a drunk Niall and Liam wouldn’t be good PR for the band, in-fact they would probably get told off, rather badly, by management. But I was drunk, so did you really expect anything less? “Letss do it!” Liam began typing something on his phone (I presume he was tweeting) and Niall was laughing at a marshmallow. Yeah I don’t even know. “We habe to finish a- att 10:45” I slurred, knowing the rest of my family would be back not long after that.