Chapter Eight

Começar do início

I love everything about this place its amazing

I love everything about this place its amazing. I ran and jumped on the bed which was really bouncy. As much fun as this is we need to get going. We need to go its seven we still need to go pick up something before we go there. "Okay lets head out". Once me and james got our stuff put away. We headed out into the lobby so we can get james car. Once our car pulled up with the valet driving it. "Do you want to drive since i don't know, this place we have to stop by". Yeah sure. I get into the drivers seat once james buckled. His seat belt i shifted the gear into fourth. And we sped off to the meadow. We got there in record time ten minutes to be exact. I parked on the dirt the road. To my left was a meadow of wild flowers. It was just as beautiful as i remember. I picked daisy,sunflowers an my and my mothers favorite. A purple with white tulip it was so pretty. With the help of james we picked out a dozen different colors. As we finished we goy back in the car we fell into a silence. Expect when i gave james direction to the grave yard. We arrived in fifteen minutes slowly getting out i follow the path. To my mothers grave next to a big beacon tree. I sit down crisscrossing while, i feel james standing behind me. Watching me he hands me the flower, an i arrange them in a nice order. I know james is listening but i dont care anymore. I just let anything spill out of me. Since last time i was here telling her about another year with my dad. How james is pretty amazing while i let my heart out. I didn't know someone was holding me an, wiping as much tears as possible. I look up from the grave that i see james, looking at me with a sad expression. Good bye mom ill try to visit soon,i love an i hope you are happy where ever you are. James do you think you can carry me back to the car. I don't think i can move very much. "Sure i'd be happy to". He picked me up bridal style, i leaned my head into his shoulder. He walked back to the car an put me in. I was going to put on the seat belt. But i guess i was taking to long so he put it on for me. I heard him close my door while he went to get in himself. James drove out of the grave yard to our hotel. I was staring out the window thinking of all the good memories. I shared with my mom. Especially all the times we would play in the meadow. With my dad an have nice relaxing picnics he was really a sweet man. Always picking me up when i falling, whipping away my tears. It broke my heart for him to spiral down. Once i saw the hotel double doors i knew i didn't want to walk. I guess james knew that to. Because i saw james hand the keys to the valet. An come to my door an pick me up i there was a group of people watching us. So i snuggled mt head into james shoulder so i can hid. James people our watching me please help me. "Its okay princess i will. If everyone near us values there job i would quit staring"! I pecked out of james shoulder to see what happened. Everyone scrambled away to look at the ground. Like it was the most interesting thing in the world. James walked to the evaluator an took me to our room. All i want to do now is change an go into bed with james. He put me on the bed. I got up an went to my dresser an i changed in the restroom. When i came out james was already undressed in his boxer i didn't spare a second glaces. I hopped into bed i heard the restroom door close. I knew james went in after a while i heard the door open an the bed dip in. I turned around so i could snuggle into james more. He rapped his arm around me. As i drifted off i heard james whisper. "My poor princess if i could i would take all your pain away an give it to myself. So you wont have to feel it. I love you an if i have to spend the rest, of my life trying to make you happy i will. An that's a promise i tend to keep". That was probably thing that could make me happy. I drifted off with a much needed smile after today.
(Eight hours later)
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Alena wake up its nine o'clock". I woke up to james right next to my face. Good morning james. "Good morning alena i didn't know if you want to go out. An have breakfast or room service". Its alright james let's go out i know this little place near the beach. "Okay cool well i already showered an dress. So if you want you can go shower an dress then we can head out". Yeah sure let me go grab my stuff ill be right out. I grabbed my underclothes it wasnt to cold like back home. So i went with some high wasit shorts a long sleeve.