"-Oh sorry Tyler, I'm just looking for Robin. Do you know where he can be?" I try to ask him hoping he may know.

He furrows his eyebrows a little, "I think.. He might be in his office." He nods pointing towards the next hall. I smile.

"Thank you so much!" I nod and start to walk away. "Wait!" I hear Tyler stop me. I turn around and he walks up to me.

"What's up?" I turn my head side ways. "What do you want from him?" He asks.

"I just wanna ask him something." I tell him. Why does he need to know. He raises a brow "What is the question?"

I take a deep breath out a little annoyed from the questions. "Why does the question matter?" I wondered.

"I really don't care to be honest violet but I just wanna look out for you incase it makes him upset " He puts his hands in his pocket.

I look at the ground at back at him, "why do you wanna look out for me? I don't matter." I suddenly get very real.

He furrows his eyebrows and walks a few steps closer to me. "Hey.." He says, "I'm sure you matter to a whole lot of people." He gently grabs my bruised cheek.

I admire his hazel eyes. See what I mean, he is the most kindest one here.

"When you say a lot you are basically saying one person.." I tell him referring only to Lindsey.

"Plus one more." He nods and kisses my forehead. Wow did he actually just do that. I begin to feel butterflies a little.

I giggle, "you?" I ask raising a brow. He nods simply, his smile lights up this whole area.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what is the question?" He again brings it up.

"Well.. Um, you know that one person that cares about me besides you?" I ask with a stupid smile on my face and he chuckles a little but then gets serious again as I explain.

"-well I was hoping that I could visit her because I haven't seen her in a long time.. Even since I was with the joker, he never let me see her nor talk to her." I say and Tyler stares off into space In thought.

"Ok so all you want to do is see her?" He asks making sure. I nod.

He takes a step back from me. "Alright well, when you ask Robin be careful because he's very unpredictable." He warns.

"I will!" I nod again, "thanks ty!" I smile and begin to walk away again. That was a really unexpected. I kinda chuckle to myself.

I approach the door to robins office. Before I knock I freeze because this can be risky. Oh hell just do it Violet.

I knock three times. "Come in !" I hear firmly come from the other side. I slowly creak open the door and see Robin on his computer.

"What do you want?!" He asks eyeing me closely. I bite my lip and walk a little closer.

"Um I have a question." I start. "I'm listening." He raises a brow in suspicion.

"Well I was wondering if, maybe I can go visit my friend?" I finally question, cutting to chase. He suddenly starts to laugh.