"Bat it is," Jaz smirked, grabbing her glove out of her bag and pulling out another for me. I have never used one of these before.

Addie brought another spare for Ayden. Ayden and I were on the same boat, we don't play baseball. Luke on the other hand, already had a hang of It considering he has been playing with the girls before.

"I'm going way way out here so don't hit it to me!" I warned everyone, running out to the grass behind second base.

"Same!" Ayden yelled, running to the grass on the left of me, right behind first base.

Everyone else scattered around, calling out positions I was not quite familiar with.

Louis batted first.

Addie pitched as if she was bowling but it obviously wasn't rolling on the floor. Louis swung and missed horribly. He even did a little little twirl at the end.

Everyone began laughing at his weak attempt. He got back into his hitting stance (which was absolutely horrendous) and tried again.

Ayden and I just made fun of him. It was me and Ayden in the outfield and everyone else in the infield.

This time, he got a piece of the big, somewhat yellow, somewhat green ball sending it flying behind him and into the single fence. There was only a single fence behind the plate and no where else. That's how serious it was.

"Foul!" Addie yelled in a deep voice.

We all clapped and cheered at his slightly better attempt.

His next swing actually made contact with the ball making it roll very weakly towards Luke at third base. Luke charged it and fired it but Louis beat it out by a millisecond.

"Whoo!" Louis cheered, pumping his fist in the air.

"Don't get too cocky," Ayden warned him, shooting a playful grin.

Javier was next. He came up to the plate oozing with confidence. He did a twirl with the bat, pointed it at Addie and then waited for the pitch. Addie pitched it and as expected, he bombed one over my head.

After I told him not to hit it towards me.

I quickly ran to it, hearing everyone on my team shouting to throw it all the way 'home'. I hope they know I can't throw all the way back to the house. In fact I don't think anyone can.

Then I realized what they meant.

Home plate.

I refrained from face palming myself.

The good thing was I knew how to throw a 'football' (as it's called in America) and I figured it wouldn't be that different to throw a softball.

It was a lot smaller and a lot rounder than a football but my throw wasn't completely bad and I actually made it to Jaz who then threw it home, but it was too late; Javier had already crossed the plate right when Addie caught the ball. He was incredibly fast, bloody hell.

The game went along with horrid swings from Ayden and all of One Direction (even me). I actually caught a ball in the air as I was yelling. It was kind of scary. I even got on base twice, walking once and hitting a ball underneath Harry's legs.

It wasn't that bad. It was actually very enjoyable and entertaining. Everyone basically teased each other the whole time: yelling to make eachother mess up and even tripping one another when they rounded the bases.

"Zen," Jaz drawled out, putting an arm over my shoulders. She had to stand on her toes in order to do so.

"You can join the dream team if you'd like! We're actually super cool!" She grinned, nodding her head aggressively.

"Okay, don't tell the boys," I whispered, nodding my head towards the rest of One Direction who were chasing the rest of the Dream Team around.

"Our little secret," She smirked, wrapping her pinky around mine.

Two seconds after she did so, Luke swooped in and swiped her off her feet while running. She screamed as he ran around carrying and swinging her.

Just as she was, I was swept off my feet by curly haired Harry. I laughed as he informed me he would make me feel special as well. He ended up tripping with me still in his arms sending us tumbling down onto the grass. In seconds there was a massive dog pile which I desperately crawled out of craving for fresh air.

It felt good to joke around like this. It was relaxing and stress free.

I didn't want to leave. We weren't leaving until Tuesday but it felt like we were leaving tomorrow.