Chapter Fifty-One Train Ride To Death

Start from the beginning

I mean why would he say I've got better things to do then talk to you... Rude much... He couldn't be over me... could he???

I mean he could... but I don't want him to be. He can't. I can't spend a whole month crying over him and he's over me like that.

I wish I knew what he was thinking...

But I'm not Edward Cullen so. I don't have therapy 'til next year WOO! but that means on Saturday and Sunday I'm stuck with dad and El and all they do now is go on about the wedding... I get it, but I don't really care about it...

I thought about something the other night. Dover is only a train ride from here, and the cliffs there are good for suicide. The thought came to me when Corey texted me saying he was going to Dover next week. I don't know why...

But still. One train ride and I could find myself jumping. One train ride and I wouldn't have to think about Zach or anything ever again.

If heaven and hell were real I'd probably go to hell for killing myself. But heaven and hell aren't real so I'm all good. Real good...

One train ride to death.

I cut the other night. I broke a sharpener and cut. I think dad knows... He's started checking my wrists... He says it's because I had an infected cut there but I think he knows I've been lightly cutting...

-TT (those are terrible initials... Even though technically my initials are CT. CJT. Thats just shit. What were my parents thinking? oh right they weren't)

It's not like I enjoyed being dragged from place to place, but sometimes-like right now-I enjoyed it.

Watching One Direction photo shoots had to be one of the most hilarious things ever. Ever.

The photographer glared at me as I laughed. She was a bitch. Full stop. Every time I even made a movement she glared at me as if I'd killed five people.

"Tellie." Dad hissed.

"What?" I asked, my laughter instantly stopping.

"Be quiet."

"Right..."

I sat against the wall, the photographer turning away from me and continuing the photo-shoot.

"Lets try that again." She mused. I bit my lip looking down at my phone before back up. Again I laughed. Watching dad and the other guys posing for photo shoots was just to funny...

The photographer turned and glared at me. Her eyes narrowed and nostrils flared.

"Would you please shut up?" She snapped. "I'm trying to do my job and your constant laughter isn't helping."

"It's funny." I shot back.

Dad scowled at me. "Cristell just shut up or get out of here. Theres heaps of places in this building you can sit and laugh in," He looked to the photographer. "I apologise for my daughters behaviour. She's not usually like this."

I rolled my eyes as the photographer nodded, saying she understand.

Um bitch. If you understood why he all bitchy about it?

I put my earphone in my ear, unlocking my phone and pressing play on my music.

If there's anyway to pass time it's by listening to music. Well most music... Good music.

New text from: 👉Corey👈

Um... We need to talk. in person you free anytime today???

New text to: 👉Corey👈

Four???

New text from: 👉Corey👈

Sounds alright... my place or yours?

New text to: 👉Corey👈

I would say mine but dad and El haven't taken down the Christmas shit...

New text from: 👉Corey👈

My mum and Liam haven't either :') so yours?

New text to: 👉Corey👈

Sounds good.

(A/N

SORRY IT'S SHORT. ITS JUST A FILLER :) ;) I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER (If its not its coz I leave it on a cliff hanger)

IN ENGLISH TODAY THE TEACHER TOLD US TO WRITE *gulps* *sweats* S-S-SIMPLE SENTENCES!

*whispers* the horror.... the horror...

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

-P

6

VOTES

6

COMMENTS