Chapter Twelve-Zach's Garage

• Dedicated to The Lovely Guy Who Inspired Zach Who Could Nver Spell My Name Right :)

•C O R E Y•

I laughed as I sat on the stool in Zach's garage.

"So Zach," Cam mused as the laughter died down. "What's up with you and Tomlinson?"

"What do you mean?" I cut in before Zach could answer.

"Zach's been messaging Tommo on Facebook all month," Jay replied shooting Zach a smirk.

"Really?" I asked. I turned to Zach who's face had turned crimson as he held his guitar in place.

"Are we gonna play are what?" Zach asked strumming an E minor.

"You like her don't you?" I asked picking up the bass guitar. "You like Tellie."

"No I don't." Zach hissed. "She's thirteen, why would I like I thirteen year old? I'm fifteen I have a reputation to uphold..."

"I like her." I shot back. "I'm fifteen as well and I like her."

"Yeah well that's you."

"Yeah well I'm not the one Facebook messaging her."

"Well, that's your problem Corey not mine."

"Are you playing her? 'Cause if your playing her you know I'll tell my stepdad who'll tell Tellie's dad and basically you'll have the worlds biggest boy band wanting beat the crap out of you."

Zach scoffed. "I never said I was playing her."

"You never said you aren't either." I replied, Cam and Jay were both looking from me to Zach not even interrupting the argument. What amazing friends they are.

"Are we gonna play or just talk about the Tomlinson slut?" Zach snapped.

Oh he did not...

"Did you seriously call her a slut?" I shot back. "You, me date every girl who even looks at me."

"Corey, we all know you're pissed she doesn't like you but face it she's a slut."

"She never said she never liked me."

"She thinks of you as her brother she doesn't want to date you."

"And she's so into you."

"Yeah, the little skanks wrapped around my finger." Zach replied smugly. "Jealous Payne."

"You wish Pierce." I replied coldly.

"Don't have to." He shrugged. "You are so damn jealous that she wants me and not you. Aren't you? Wow I never thought it'd come to this..."

"Screw you and your band." I hissed dropping the guitar to the cold cement ground. "Do this without me."

"Watch us." Zach replied tartly.

"I'm out of here."

"You do that Payne. Do what you always do, walk away." Zach taunted as I pulled open the garage door.

"Fuck you Zach."

"We all know Tellie wants to. Dirty whore probably wants to bang me like a hurricane."

That's it.

I stalked straight over to Zach kicking him straight were I know hurts like hell. Watching as he cringed in pain.

"That's for calling Tellie a slut and a skink. And just in general being a terd" I snapped before turning away and walking out of the garage.

"You'll pay for that Payne!" Jay called. I didn't reply this time, I just walked down Zach's driveway smugly smiling as I walked away.