Chapter Nineteen-Get It Yourself

T E L L I E

I knew dad had my phone and laptop in with his stuff. I watched him pack them this morning. I also knew there was no way I could get a hold of them. At least not now.

I tried hard to keep my mind on that. My phone and laptop, the whole time on the plane, but I always found myself thinking of Corey. Even now as I followed behind dad, Zayn behind me, pushing through the paparazzi and fans to get out of some airport my mind still lingered to Corey.

Was he lying? Or did he actually believe Zach was playing me...

There's no reason Zach would ever do that to me. He was Zach. And Zach would never do that to me. Not now, not ever.

"Tellie that way." Zayn said lightly pushing me in the other direction.

"Sorry..." I muttered.

"Just watch where you're going."

"Zayn could you do something for me?"

"Depends. What is it love?"

I looked forward, smiling when I saw dad wasn't in hearing distance.

"Can you convince my dad that I didn't shoplift? And that he's being a bit to harsh with the not letting me go anywhere by myself?" I asked sweetly.

"Tellie, I don't really want to interfere with whatever your dads punishment is..." He replied shooting me a sympathetic look. "But as for the shoplifting thing, I'm kinda confused on why your dad thinks you did shoplift anyway. Wanna enlighten me on the subject?"

"My boyfriend's friend shoplift and I was with him so he's convinced I was in on it."

"Boyfriend?"

Fuck.

"I... Uh..." I stuttered.

"Who's the guy?" Zayn smirked. "Come on T.J, tell me who he is."

"Just a guy..."

"What's his name?"

"I can't tell you."

"Yes you can, come on I won't tell anyone love."

"Zach..." I muttered, a smile playing on my lips.

"And she's blushing."

"Am not..." I muttered looking down at the ground trailing through the airport trying to block the screams of fans out of my ears as I walked through the doors Zayn still behind me.

"So how long have you been dating this guy?"

"About three days..."

"And he treats you alright?"

"Why are you interrogating me?"

Zayn shrugged. "I wanna know this stuff. If he ever does anything like asks you for sex tell me and I'll beat him to a pulp for you."

"Oh god..." I muttered with a sigh.

"Feel free to tell him that too." Zayn added, slowly walking in front of me and motioning for me to follow.

"Please never do that to him..."

"Can't make any promises."

I laid sprawled on the hotel bed looking around the small room. It was plater white and gave off the expensive aura that I usually found was in most hotels I ever stayed in while with dad on tours.

Usually I liked coming on tour with dad. 'Cause coming with dad meant i didn't have to go fl school, it was always like being homeschooled but usually I just went through and did work myself. But honestly this time I hated it. There was nothing more I wanted then to be back in London for the remainder of the summer.