Chapter Fourty Three-Show Me What You've Got Kid

"This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet." - Juliet, Romeo and Juliet

T E L L I E

"...T.J," Liam murmured on the other side of the bathroom door. "Teej, you have to come out darling we're at the venue. Nobody else is here but me."

I swallowed the lump in my throat before getting to my feet.

"Tellie?" Liam persisted. I opened the door as expected, Liam stood there, weakly smiling. "You okay?"

"No. I don't wanna see my dad..." I mumbled.

"You know he didn't mean it?"

I scowled, walking out of the your bus Liam behind me.

"He called my mother a bitch..." I muttered.

"I see your point love..." Liam admitted putting a hand on my shoulder and steering me towards a door.

"Tell my dad that."

"Already did. I told him if he didn't want you to act like a bitch, he should get over himself and stop being a bastard to you. Truth is Tells, he doesn't seem to realise how seriously you take what he says."

I looked over my shoulder at Liam as we went down a hallway in the backstage area, I could already muffled voices and was pretty sure I was going to encounter my father.

"Liam?" I asked looking forward.

"Yeah?"

"Does he hate me...? My dad..."

"He loves you."

"Then why does he treat me like shit?"

"I'll ask him." Liam sighed. "I have to go to the dressing room, just try not to get lost Tellie. I know for a fact your dad would murder me."

"Then he'd thank you..." I muttered. "I'll go steal Josh's drums." I added as Liam slightly narrowed his eyes.

"Just stay in the building love." Liam said, he hugged me, and then he left. Stalking down another corridor leaving me alone. I walked around for at least half an hour. Not really sure where to go. Nobody seemed to even notice me.

"Oi Tellie!" I whipped my head around watching as Josh came down the corridor. "Liam said you were somewhere around here and I'm not needed at the moment so..." He shrugged.

"Can I steal your drum kit?" I asked smiling widely.

Josh chuckled. "Why not? Show me what you've got kid."

*

As usual the concert ended at around eleven at night. And as usual I'd ended up being sent to dressing room by Paul who was apparently just doing what dad asked him to do. This dressing room was larger then the others. Actually I wouldn't call it a dressing room, I'd call it more of the backstage area.

The door burst open and Liam came in the room cursing under his breath, dad following after him.

"Tells come with me." Dad said bluntly, standing by the door as the rest of the band came in.

I wanted to say no, but I felt obliged to do as he said. After all, why give him another reason to be pissed at me?

I followed dad down the corridor, nervously chewing on my lip.

"Didn't you pack any other shirt?" He asked finally stopping not to far from the green exit sign hanging room the roof. "I swear you've been wearing that camp half blood thing for a month."

The urge to just flip him off and go right back down the hallway without a word filled me as I shrugged. Wouldn't that piss him off...

"Tellie, you know I didn't mean it in that way." He continued.

"Do I?" I hissed.

Dad narrowed his eyes. "Don't speak to me like that Cristell."

"Why?" I asked tartly. This was like Russian Roulette. I could get away with almost anything, but once I say the wrong thing I may as well jump off a cliff.

"Tellie-"

"I'm depressed-"

"Shut up would you?" Dad snapped. "Jesus Tellie for at least a minute can you stop and listen?"

"Guess I'm just like you." I muttered under my breath.

"Darling I didn't mean I never wanted you."

"Sounded like it..."

"Tells... You know your the most important thing in my life baby girl."

I wanted to laugh as soon as he said it. I'm not even the slightest bit important to him. I was one of those things he couldn't get rid of.

"My mother wasn't a bitch." I said bluntly before stalking down the hallway.

*

The new hotel was a lot bigger then the one in Sydney. It actually felt like I could breath. I hadn't left "my" room ever since we got here. I had the door locked and didn't reply whenever anyone came to the door and tried to convince me to at least eat something.

Usually it was dad or Liam. But occasionally Niall and Zayn would say two sentences before giving up. I honestly thought Zayn was more persistent...

"Hey Tells..."

At Harry's voice my eyes widened. As far as I knew Harry was still avoiding any contact with me at all coasts.

"Tellie can you let me in love?" Harry continued. I got up from the bed, automatically unlocking the door out of curiosity.

"It's unlocked..." I said sitting back on the bed. Harry slowly opened door, walking in the room quietly closing the door behind him.

"You okay?" He asked sympathetically.

"Why are you talking to me as if you haven't been avoiding me for months?" I replied dully.

"Tellie I'm sorry okay? But love... If you were going to cut you could've talked to someone about it."

I scowled. "Like I would ever talk to my dad about that. He doesn't even understand that I have period, let alone the way I'm feeling."

"You could've come to me about me about it." Harry replied. I nervously chewed on lip. I hadn't thought of talking to Harry or any of the other guys about it...

"You nearly killed yourself..." Harry added vaguely.

"Yeah. Shame I didn't kill myself." I replied curtly.

"You don't mean that."

"Don't I?"

"You don't. But love, I'm sorry I may have gone a bit skits about it... I'm here for you Tells."

"Thank you..." I mumbled. "For telling them to leave me alone on the bus..."

"Anytime. I've gotta go back out there. I told them I was going to the bathroom your dad will kill me if he knows you let me in and not him..."

"Of course he would..."

"Continue doing whatever you were doing..." Harry muttered walking back to the door. "But Tellie, you can come and talk to me. About anything. Bye love."

"Bye..."

I looked down to my wrist. The infection was still there, and probably would be for a while. I'd done this... Screwed it up for myself... Maybe I should just jump out the window...

(A/N

HI :)

SO I THINK WE ALL AGREE LOUIS A BASTARD...

ANYWHORE I GTG TO SCHOOL ;(

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

-P