Chapter Eight-Oh Megan

•T E L L I E•

Relatable Songs <3

For The Love Of A Daughter-Demi Lovato

Human-Christina Perri

Tied Together With A Smile-Taylor Swift

Everyday-The Tragic Thrills

Warrior-Demi Lovato

Little House-The Fray

Lost In Stereo-All Time Low

Therapy-All Time Low

A Different Side Of Me-All Star Weekend

Rock N Roll-Avril Lavigne

Skyscraper-Demi Lovato

I only had two playlists my iPod. One being relatable songs, the other being songs I can play.

I was shuffling relatable songs as I walked down the street alone. I probably shouldn't have left Aunt Wendy's alone while everyone was still sleeping. But it was the only way I'd be able to go were I wanted.

Even though it was my birthday, I wanted nothing more than to be alone. The idea of company made me cringe.

As I walked down the street I soon found myself where I wanted to be. The cemetery.

It was like being in a movie, walking through the cemetery with For The Love Of A Daughter blaring in my ears. This was where I wanted to be. I looked from grave to grave reading each name and inscription. Each of these names were a person. They had friends and family. Life's. They all probably didn't want to die.

I stopped dead.

There was what I was looking for.

Here Lies Phoebe Walker

Never a day wasted

"Forever"

I my hand on the ring that hung on the chain around my neck. The word forever engraved in the same cursive as on the grave.

"This is literally stupid..." I muttered. "I'm trying to talk to my dead mother... Ha I thought I was going crazy before, now I think I am... But if all the religious shit is real you can probably here me..."

I sighed. "I guess there's not that much to say really. Well, I honestly wish you were alive. 'Cause then maybe half my life wouldn't be spent backstage of One Direction concerts. And maybe I wouldn't feel alone... I don't think anybody really cares about me, I mean they act like they do but when it comes down to it if I got hit by car they wouldn't really car."

I twisted my necklace around my finger as I sat on the dirt ground looking straight at the tomb stone. When I die I hold I'm buried here. Next to my mother. A person who truly cared about me.

"You see, dad doesn't really seem to give a shit about me unless I'm doing something he disapproves of. Sometime I think acting up is the only way to get attention... You know if he ever found out I cut myself he'd probably yell at me before asking why I did it. But its not like it matters how it started does it? Either way it's my body and I'll do what I like with it...

I think if you were around I wouldn't be this way. I'd probably be happy or some shit... Sometimes I just wish you are alive even if I never saw you just so I could text you or something. I really need someone to talk to. I would talk to Tay about everything but she'd probably tell her parents and then god knows what they would do if they got told I cut.