A Christmas Present For You

RED

"'Hey Jack!' They say, 'Lemme take a guess now! You're getting  K-Mart clothes again!' Then, I had a revelation, this is my chance to sew their lips clean shut with fear." My playlist of music was playing at the Christmas Party. It's been so many years since... I've lost so much...

Frisk saw the blank expression growing on my face, and gave me a small nudge. She looked down at me, reassurance in her eyes and said "Come on, we've been over this, Blue's just away. Not gone. Cheer up."

Chara floated out from behind her BFF "Yeah, Red, Come on. Me and Frisk got you something great. It should fill you with determination." Added the literal ghost of a bad memory. Oh my God. I hated Chara, I hated Gaster, I hated Alphys, I hated Frisk. I only let them into my house because of Blue. Blue just loved everybody so much, and he was just so forgiving all the time, it just blew me away everyday. Any time he went away I would throw a fit trying to keep him here. But he would just tell me no matter where he went he was always in my heart. Figuratively and literally. I wished I could believe that as much as he did.

A knock came through the door, so I walked over and answered it. It's been seven whole years since the monster were freed from the undergroud, and I could count on my fingers the amount of times I stood by the thing I had to call my father ever since... Don't make me think about it.

I remember when me and Blue and Gaster lived in a big house together, everyone was happy with the arrangement, now our family been reduced to... I can't even describe it.

I opened the door and saw a tall dark figure, red and green present in their holed hands. I looked at to meet their hollow eyes. "Hello, son. I know you didn't want me to, but I brought a gift for you and-"

"Shut up, it's only because of Blue you're here. If I was in charge I would leave or sorry ass in the snow to die." Pain twisted into his face. I sighed and waved him in "Put it by the Christmas Tree, I guess." I pointed toward a sad twiggy thing with green stuff I guess was a Christmas Tree. I would've decorated it but that was Blue's job, but his doing that when he gets back. He won't be back in time, though...

I got sick of the Christmas song so I walked over to the speakers and messed with the touch screen thing.

Bullet... No. N.M.E., no. Christmas in Hollyw- OH HELL NO. Uh... Hear Me Now.. Nah......

Circles. It would be very appropriate. But to many bad memories in that one. I kept on scrolling until I just ended up clicking one.

"It was once a dark lonely on the streets of Sunset, when the Lord called upon six crazy M.C.s: J-dog! Johnny 3 Te-" and I clicked the next button. And I clicked it again. And again. And gave up.

"My legs are danglin' off the edge..." I waved my hand in defeat at the song and walked into the kitchen, which was just pouring with monsters and humans. Blue had managed to befriend everyone in the town and every year he invited all his friends to every single party. The current  apartment could only hold ten people at a time so that was the max I could invite. I invited twenty total strangers and five people I knew. It's what Blue wanted.

I got sick of all these people and hurried to the quietest place I could find, the patio. I didn't really care about the guests, i just bought a lot of snacks and set them out.

My favorite song came on. S.C.A.V.A. but I didn't have the time to give a damn.

All I cared about was Blue. He's gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. I know people keep on telling me I'll heal with time but time hasn't done a damn thing. Wait you know what? It has, it has changed. You know what it did? I ripped out my heart and feed it to a dog.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to yell, I wanted to kick everyone's asses for acting like everything okay when it isn't. But I couldn't. There was no point. Blue's dead for good this time. Gaster's little trick is what saved my little Blueberry and killed him. Five years ago to the day I remember every sickening detail.

Blue was in lab, Gaster had to get guards to keep me out. I was screaming at the top of my lungs to let him go, you're going to kill him, death threats, everything. Their was a flash. A splatter noise. Then their was dust. Dust was everywhere, and it had this sickly blue slime to it. If you looked closely to the slime you could see tiny red droplets in it.

And then I knew. My adorable little ever so kind blueberry was gone. All because Alphys was shaking so bad and clicked a button. After that day there wasn't a happy little blue glow in my soul to remind me it all alright.

I will never get to watch Blue decorate a Christmas Tree, never get to see the excitement in his eyes when someone gives him something, never get to hear 'I love you'.

I took a deep breath just like the therapist told me. Clear my mind. I focused on the song.

"Gave away heaven, handed right to you. And I can see it all, tell me is it true. Kiss me, my darling,"

I looked up at the dark skys, blood like tears somehow forming "Darling, I need you." I whisper to the song.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Merry Frisken' Christmas.
Enjoy. This is the real end of Why the fanfiction.

For now at least.