Chapter 15

CH-FRISK

"Uh, Blue are you okay?" I asked after he tasted the coffee. He was visibly shaking and his pupils faded away so he looked a little creepy. Red muttered a nasty word and said "We should get away from him."

"You don't need to tell me twice."

We started to move away from Blue, but we didn't move fast enough. Blue started to laugh hysterically as he grabbed Red's shoulders and shook him around. Red's eye lit up as he grabbed Blue's wrist and practically hurled him across the room. I ran in to Red's bedroom to hide from whatever a caffeine high Blue will do next. As I closed the door I heard glass shatter and Red scream "God damn it, Blue!"

I laughed and sat on the black and grey bed. I glanced around Red's room, it was quite clean besides the random plate on the dresser.

Everythings going according to plan.

"Yeah." I replied to Chara outloud. No one could hear me, and it was easier to lie to her this way.

You've befriended them. And are using them for supplies. You're a genius for coming up with this plan.

"Thanks Chara, but I'm not sure about Red, though. He's nice to me and all but it seems really forced, you know? Like something is holding him back."

I don't care if it's forced kindness or not, as long as you're using them to my advantage that is.

"Don't worry, I am."

Hmm, well I'll leave you to it my liitle servant.

I sighed then laid down on the bed as Red yelled "Blue, Blue! Stay still, you high piece of crap!" I laughed as the sound of what seemed like bones clacking together filled my ears.

After a few minutes Red walked in, looking very irritated. He looked up and blankly said "Hey."

"Hey. Where's Blue?"

"Somewhere he won't act crazy and be annoying."

"Where?"

"Telling you would ruin the fun... Look, kid we need to talk."

Fear stuck me. "About what?"

Red sat on a black desk chair in the corner, leaned forward, and answered "I know you killed the woman behind that purple door."

Guilt hit me harder than a train.

That's why Red's kindness seemed so forced.

"Toriel..." I whispered.

"So that was her name... Huh..." Red mused. I put my head in my hands and responed "I'm sorry."

"Your apologies don't mean anything. What matters is why did you do it? Why did you kill Toriel, Frisk?" I was crying at this point "She begged me to stay, then we started fighting then..."

Red held is hand up "Don't need to know anything else, you murderer. But let me tell you, if you ever hurt Blue..." Red's eyes went black. "I will make you wish you were never born." There was silence for a few moments then Red got up and said "I'm going to check on Blue now." And Red left.

Stop crying it makes us look weak.

"I'm sorry I can't help it."

I can.

I up and nearly yelled "No! That's not necessary! Look I'm not crying anymore!"

That's what I thought. Now get some rest, puppet. You'll know who I'll get to kill tomorrow!

"Yeah."