Chapter 30

F-CHA-RIS-RA-K

I was walking throught the colorless ruins glancing at the beaten buildings. Blood was covering my clothing, you couldn't even tell what color my shirt was anymore.

Hahaha! Were near the end! Ha! I can already taste Asgore's blood!

I can already see the look of fear in his eyes.

You make a wonderful partner.

Thank you.

I stopped and stared at a dark opening. I took a breath in and walked through the small dark corridor and into a room with, gold and orange tiles, huge windows, thick columns, and gold colored walls.

I began to walk down it. As I did so I noticed a silhouetted figure near the end.

What the hell is that?

As I got closer I realized the owner of the silhouette was Red.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, kids like you, should be burning in hell." Red said. I just smirked as Red's eye began to burn red while he continued "Are you really for a fight? Am I gonna get my revenge or will I die trying?"

You'll die trying that's for sure.

Yes. That's my puppet.

Red continued "That look, that smile in your eyes, it's shows who's the real monster here. You killed them. One. By. One. You can see all there blood on your shirt. Tell me, do you wanna have a bad time? Can you feel your sins crawling up your back? Was it worth it, watching every last one die at your flithy hands. Whandsstay my friend, kid? Then leave and don't ever come back."

I wasn't smirkimg anymore.

I was mad at myself.

Red noticed my expression and said "Ha, frustrated now? I guess my job is going well. Well the fight hasn't even started yet. I'm going to ask one more time: are you ready to fight, you dirty brother killer."

I launged at him and... Missed.

"Ha! You think I'm gonna stand there and take it?" Red taunted as he sent a series of bones at me. I managed to avoid them but just barely.

I swung my knife at him multiple times but the little crap still avoided it. He summoned a dragon skull thingy right above me, so I looked up. It opened it's mouth and sent a red beam at me. I quick rolled out of the with but my the tip elbow got seared.

Owowowowowowowow...

That was the first time anyone managed to hit me. I quickly got up and swung at Red's neck. Before I hit him he made my soul blue and flung me into a pillar, cracking the back of my skull. He go me go and I fell to the ground only to have a dragon thing shoot at me.

I crawled out of the way and hopped up and ran up the Red swinging my knife everywhere.

He avoided every swing like it was nothing.

"You slippery asshole, stay still!" I yelled as Red laughed and sent more bones my way.

One of them made contact with my shoulder. It went all the way through and stayed in my shouder, making more then enough blood spew out.

The pain was almost unbearable.

Come on Frisk. Don't let something so stupid stop you from trying.

I held my knife tighter and swung at Red and didn't stop. I mean, I had to hit him eventually. But just like always, he avoided me, and to make me stop, he made my soul blue and threw me in every wall over and over again.

Then he made bones come out the wall when I hit it. I managed to avoid all those bones. Red harshly dropped me on the floor and sent a bone through my leg. I let out pained grunts as I struggled to get up.

"Give up kid?" Red taunted as two dragon skull thingys floated by his shoulders.

I spit blood in his direction and reaponded "Never... You asshole..." I grabbed the bone stuck in my leg and ripped it out.

"That look on your face, that's the look of someone who's very mad, isn't Red? The look of someone who lost everything, everyone they care about. Am I right? Even if you kill me, you'll have nothing to go back to." I said as I licked my blood off the bone, feeling blood trickle out my leg, on to the floor.

Red stayed completely still for few moments then just laughed.

What in the living hell...?

"Kid, you really think you took away everything? I still have a lot to live for. Now you don't seem to be having a bad time." Red replied as he made to Gaster blasters shoot those damned beams at me.

I'm going to kill him if it's the last thing I do!