Chapter 23

RED

I was standing in a very awkward position with Blue and Gaster. Gaster was laughing his ass off, and Blue just touched my soul then thought he hurt me.

It did exact opposite of hurt me tibia honest.

I gave Gaster an evil glare as I told Blue "Yeah, that hurt real bad."

Blue started to give me an 'I'm sorry' hug but I batted him away and grabbed Gaster's long arm then lead him to a different room.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Gaster!"

Gaster began to bring his laughter to an end as he responded "The look on your face was priceless!"

"I hate you dad."

"You know you love me."

******

I was sitting by a counter next to Gaster, while Blue was doing God knows what in the other room. Gaster focused on a notebook writing when he suddenly stated "You like him."

"I don't like anybody in this world."

Gaster stopped writing, smiled, and looked at me with a face that annoyed the crap outta me then replied "We both know that's not possible. And do not try to play dumb with me."

"I already tried, Gastey."

"Noted. Anyway, about you and Blue..."

"Dad, no."

"Dad, yes. What are you going to do?"

He doesn't shut up, does he?

"Why are you so focused on Blue, when you should be focused on my dead brother, or your dead son." I said, venom filling my words.

That was a little harsh, Red.

Gaster took in a small breath, like I had physically hurt him. He rested his hands on the white table and responed "I've been trying to... to distract myself from it. I really do miss Papyrus. It's just easier to cope with your not thinking about it, or talking about how no one will never see Papyrus again..." The smile Gaster just had was complete gone and was replaced by a look of sorrow and regret. I hated seeing Gaster like this.

I patted his shoulder and said "Hey, it's okay... I miss him too. I know something that make you forget all your worries... at least for a little while."

"Let me guess, alcohol?"

"You know me so well."

"That kills brain cells, Red."

"Well then, the more the merrier."

Gaster rolled his eyes and said defeated "Fine I'll drink some with you, but if we do something stupid it was your idea." I hopped out of my seat and flipped my hood over my head then responded "Noted."

Then I teleported to the nearest shop and stole you-know-what.

******

Me and Gaster got just a little bit drunk.

When I said 'just a little bit drunk' I meant we probably couldn't figure out what one plus one equaled, even if the answer slappes us in the face.

Gaster was chilling on the tile floor, or is it the ground? Nevermind. I was sitting on the stool laughing for a reason I forgot a long time ago when Blue in the room.

"Heeey, Bluey boy!" I slurred. Blue gave me a quizzical stare as he asked "Umm, Red are you okay?"

"Me? Alllwaaays, cutie." I replied as I leaned foward on the stool then fell off and landed on Gastey. I laughed and added "See? Fiiiine. Right Gastey.... Oooh, I think he fell asleep."

Blue helped me up and directed "Your going to lay down somewhere soft then take a nice nap."

Blue lead me too a couch and carefully laid me on it. He began rub his head as I blurted "Your cute." Blue froze as his face turned a light shade of blue. I sat up a bit and continued "And your so nice all the time. I mean, like, how do you do it?" I laughed went on "like who wouldn't fall in love with you? I know I did." I tiredly glanced over at Blue. He was completely frozen still and his cheeks were a deep blue.

After a few moments he started to say "I lo" but I was dragged into a dreamless sleep before I could hear the rest of it.