Chapter 3

RED

I was walking away from Blue, hopefully to never see him again, when he jumped out of no where and scared the crap out of me. I jumped back a little bit and grabbed on to the edges my hood.

"So you're telling me you don't have a friend, Red?" Blue asked, a look of concern on his face.

"Yes, now get out of my life." I responded as I grabbed Blue's shoulder and harshly pushed him out of my way. A look of determination filled Blue's face as he marched back over to me and said "Well guess I'll get to be your first ever friend!"

I pushed Blue away again as I angrily replied "No! We are not friends and never will we be!"

Blue hurriedly walked back over to me again and dreadfully said "Well like it or not Red I'm your new friend now and were gonna have lots of fun together!"

What in the living hell is wrong with this person. No one would ever try so hard to be my friend. Not even my brother.

I sighed loudly and replied "Fine, but if you touch me I swear to God I will rip your head off and feed it to a dog. Got it?" Bule grinned then quickly nodded as he started to walk beside me.

"What's this place called, Red?"

"Snow din, here were snowed in."

"That pun was unnecessary."

"If you don't like puns I'll make them all the time so you go away. I want you to go away a skele-ton."

"Make as many puns as you want like it or not, Red, I'm not going away."